Albino Olive Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikkiv5

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Can anyone please give me any info on albino olives? I would like to start breeding them. I live in qld. Also I'm after a proven breeder female coastal carpet :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]:) Heaps of information here[/FONT][FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://vhs.com.au/keeping-reptiles/olive-pythons/

[/FONT]

Can anyone please give me any info on albino olives? I would like to start breeding them. I live in qld. Also I'm after a proven breeder female coastal carpet :)

- - - Updated - - -

And sorry i posted it in the wrong forum. Phones temperamental! Hahaha

Well their white [LOL] and they grow big-eat big meals..

Snake Ranch would be your best bet to buy one :) You'd have to put an order in though, it's first in first served :D

Look on here for your coastal. The members of this site are reliable breeders, trustworthy, non-scammers, good prices, know their stuff and you can contact them easily anytime!!!

-Good luck!!!!

Agreed with sharkyy.
I would probably get some 100% hets though and breed those guys when they are old enough. JMO

Why would you get hets over albinos?

Everyone thinks they're going to be able to breed them and many fail. If you're asking for info about them you're probably better off saving your money.

Why would you get hets over albinos?

Everyone thinks they're going to be able to breed them and many fail. If you're asking for info about them you're probably better off saving your money.
Probably for price and genetic diversity. On the negative side, a lot of hets turn out not to be. Its amazing how many people have hets for sale without having any Allbino parents.

Like 100% het Darwin Albinos, you have to be very particular who you buy them from as the seller has to be totally honest, otherwise you can be dudded.
I would only ever buy from someone I totally trusted.

I have seen one or two albino olives on 'reede's reptiles'. ,not sure I spelt that right, they many different pythons ,venomous snakes and mildly venomous snakes. Most of the snakes are leagly wild caught but there some captive bred snakes. I'm not sure where it is based ,I only looked on the online store, or if still running but it worked in much the same way as 'snake ranch' ,which is your best bet,. Good luck ,I hope you have a lot of room unless you sell them as juveniles or even hatchlings, if you do breed them and they do hatch post some pics the moment they hatch I really want to see how they turn out.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back