• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would he want a snake if he has like no time to even get on net and look for one any ways good luck and good to see he is helping so many kids

he basicly buys them for the kids to handle ect ect

30-odd replies to a Wanted ad in the first 45 mins.. Anyone would think it was an ad for someone *wanting* to give away a pair of GTP's. :lol:

Nook, if you're talking about GTS's, they're non-venomous.

I just had a look on Pails site, he has green GTS's for $550 and gold GTS's for $650. Doesn't say if they are hatchlings or adults though. If they're adults the gold are a good buy IMO, presuming they look as good as the golds i have seen previously.

why would he want a snake if he has like no time to even get on net and look for one any ways good luck and good to see he is helping so many kids

exactly what i thought, why spend thousands on an albino, if you dont have the time to dedicate to it?? or why buy any snake or animal if he doesnt have the time to even look them up himself?? does he even no how to look after a snake? or will he get you to look it up on the net for him??
thanks for a laugh.
cheers Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back