• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly what i thought, why spend thousands on an albino, if you dont have the time to dedicate to it?? or why buy any snake or animal if he doesnt have the time to even look them up himself?? does he even no how to look after a snake? or will he get you to look it up on the net for him??
thanks for a laugh.
cheers Matt

if he didnt even no how to look after a snake do u reakon he would be asking for ae albino python and gts next time b4 u answer think about it and he dedicates alot of his spare on snakes any way snakes wouldnt realy care if u handled them or nt.

and ppl it's ae ****ing wanted ad nt a contradict ad so either u have a answer for what my ad states or dnt say anything

you said they are for the kids..... then you say they are for himself.... ???? im confused!

e buys alot of the snakes for his kids but nt this time and if u have nothing to say regarding the hets or gts then dnt say anything OK OR DNT U PPL UNDERSTAND

i would love a albino carpet....better start saving i think :D:D

e buys alot of the snakes for his kids but nt this time and if u have nothing to say regarding the hets or gts then dnt say anything OK OR DNT U PPL UNDERSTAND

Not when you use grammar like that.. :rolleyes:

so what if some1 did leave a post saying the have some blue phase common trees for sale, wld u contact them or would he?

i would find out the contact details of the seller and then give it to him

i'm only doing my mate a favour it's as simple as that but people are being stupid about it

why would he want a snake if he has like no time to even get on net and look for one any ways good luck and good to see he is helping so many kids

well maybe he spends the rest of his time with his kids and wife and snakes

I reckon if bull stories were music you would be up for a Grammy award

Do you really get that much for a foster child? I thought you got a couple of hundred a fortnight then when they're 16+ they get youth allowance and they give you some of that.

Anyone want some beer.......and who's got the beer nuts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back