Albino or Het For Albino??

Discussion in 'Australian Snakes' started by Tablemanners, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scleropages

Scleropages Very Well-Known Member

I'm giving away hets this year with albinos if people want the hets... but I think they are all spoken for... sorrys

2. Wrightpython

Wrightpython Suspended Banned

ill watch what i right say i dont seem rude.
    in other post you made you say easy to sell and make some cash, then say not in it for cash, then you say breed to sell to buy more snakes then say you have talken to parents and told them you only want 1 albino and possibly 1 het not heaps of other snakes, so what is it. If you want to breed to make money then do that many have and many will and no one cares but dont sugar coat it and lie just do it and be honest you will find you get way more help. If you want to do it for the genetics of it then get 66% hets then breed and prove the babies then breed some more until you finally after a bit of work and a big learning process get an albino. No one really cares if you wanna make cash after all who doesnt and really i dont care if your 15 or 40 please be honest and i will help you where ever possible. peace out.

3. Umbral

Umbral Very Well-Known Member

When I bought my albino I got a free het.... If you want I will ask the sellers permission to say who it is but my guess is that he won't want everyone bugging him for a free snake.

4. whiteyluvsrum

whiteyluvsrum Very Well-Known Member

There are alot of factors involved, don't expect to buy are pair and expect them to starting breeding and successfully hatch eggs and make money. If it was that easy everyone would be doing it and rolling around in cash. :D

5. Scleropages

Scleropages Very Well-Known Member

You will be lucky if you break even after breeding a few clutches once you find out how much it costs to keep everything happy.
    But still.. grow up an albino female first.... and see how you feel about it a year latter.
    If you still want to breed get her a mate.. if not you have a nice albino snake.

6. Jacknifejimmy

Jacknifejimmy Suspended Banned

My whole point in the first place 3 ********** pages ago...

7. jairusthevirus21

jairusthevirus21 Active Member

there's a fair few breeders that will do something like this... hets arnt worth much anymore

8. cathy1986

cathy1986 Very Well-Known Member

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    hey ya never know ;-) lol!

Cathy

9. Tablemanners

Tablemanners Active Member

None of what I have said really contradicts itself. you may have interpreted it wrong. Obviously I am not doing it for the sole purpose of money although yes the cash will be nice. Will that cash if i successfully breed I plan to buy an Albino adult and further breeding projects. So as far as im concerned I'm not in it for the cash more so for the snakes. Also I never said anything about wanting one albino and possibly one het? I have always wanted the pair. My parents stopped caring about numbers of snakes now, they realised I can care for them and as long as I continue to do so and keep them in my space provided in the house they are fine with it.

10. jairusthevirus21

jairusthevirus21 Active Member

Really? Cathy!!! i might just have to add you to my friends list :)...lol ha ha ha :)

11. cathy1986

cathy1986 Very Well-Known Member

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    haahhah

Cathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.