Albino pignose

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have apparently been albino Pig Nose Turtles found overseas so it's possible.

Image038.jpg

$30,000

Pignose Turtles - Page 2 - Aquariumlife

Whenever a new albino comes along i love it when people call it BS, i just think back a few years to when someone posted on this forum that they had an albino water dragon and there ended up being about 4 or so pages of people calling him a liar before he actually posted pics of it:lol: Made them all eat their words quick smart...

But yeah would love to see a pick of it and know how old it actually is...

Ben

EDIT.. nice find Turbo8

Don't really like the look of the adult.. but the bub is pretty cute :) I think I pref the normal coloured ones though, personally :)

That baby is amazing ! dont think the adult is quite worth 30g though..

That hatchie definitly isn't albino. But there is an albino hatchling getting around... the offspring of the sub adult for sale to be exact.

The adult for sale is wild caught (note the torn fins) but definitly legal and definitly legit. Loop holes in the system allow the removal of specimens from the wild for research but don't allow the release back into the wild.

For 30k I would want something in a bit better condition than that one.

But there is an albino hatchling getting around... the offspring of the sub adult for sale to be exact.

wouldn't that make it an adult ?

sorry, i didn't read mr native is from campbelltown, i guess the baby will have offspring in the next year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back