Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_Penrith

Reaction score
A while ago my mate found this in his bird cage, he wondered where his finches were going.He finally sent me some pics of it.

Attachments

• Picture 382.jpg
    Picture 382.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 785
  • Picture 383.jpg
    Picture 383.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 692
He found an albino corn snake?? Looks as if it's a pet, considering it has its own water bowl.

Awesome looking snake! I wouldn't post too much about it, though.

Hey that's pretty damn awesome, even if at the expense of some finches

I'm not even going to take a guess at what that is, I've got no idea.

How the hell can you tell that's an Albino Corn?

Excuse my ignorance but seriously I can't see much of a difference between that and my Albino Olive - except that mine is more a yellow/creamy white....

Excuse my ignorance but seriously I can't see much of a difference between that and my Albino Olive - except that mine is more a yellow/creamy white....

my bad, googled some pics and the difference is very obvious...

Are you serious?

Yep I was - don't pretend to know alot about Albino's except they are beautiful animals. I brought mine because I saw them in real life and fell in love with them.

I have never seen an Albino corn....

LOL
man your on a forum full of NATIVE reptile lovers/keepers/breeders, connecting the dots yet?

how interesting, was this Australia or an overseas friend?

LOL
man your on a forum full of NATIVE reptile lovers/keepers/breeders, connecting the dots yet?

There are people from overseas on here as well. Is there really any need to be nasty?

Last edited:
Yep I was - don't pretend to know alot about Albino's except they are beautiful animals. I brought mine because I saw them in real life and fell in love with them.

I have never seen an Albino corn....

I hope you haven't been ripped off and sold a corn for the price of an olive :O

Even if you had seen an albino corn snake, there is (from my limited understanding) enough variation in them to not have immediately recognised it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back