Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, it isn't a Albino Corn snake. It looks like a Corn but it isn't Albino. This is an albino corn snake.

That looks like a patternless snow corn but correct me if I am wrong, I believe I see a very faint pattern below? Albino is just a lack of melanin or dark coloration. Leucistic is a pure white animal with usually black or blue eyes. Maybe it is a snow corn?? I don't really know. I don't do colubrids. The whole reason I joined this site is because of my love for Aussie pythons such as the genus Morelia.

I'm pretty sure a 'snow corn' is just a term for a pure albino corn snake, completely patternless and pure white due to no melanin of any sort.

Also the red eyes gives a pretty good indication it is fully albino whatever it is.

Least that's my understanding

Snow corn is just a combo of Anery and amel. You still have an animal with a very clear pattern to it. With this snake, you can barely see the pattern. I really don't know what morph it is. There are so many morphs of corns out there it is hard to keep up.

I am just going to say it is a blizzard corn snake. I know it isn't Albino. I don't think it is lucy so I don't know. The more I look at it and do research, the more I think it is a blizzard corn snake.

The thing people need to remember is that just because an animal has red eyes it doesn't mean it is an albino or even carries the albino gene.

The thing people need to remember is that just because an animal has red eyes it doesn't mean it is an albino or even carries the albino gene.

I know, but looking at the red colouration in the head, nostrils and eyes makes me think complete lack of Melanin, that thing looks as freaky albino like as some of the albino humans I've seen.

haha you people know a suspicious amount of info on corn snakes

Surprisingly enough I know nill other then googling since this thread popped up, but I suppose that's the way we learn.

I'd just like to know (definitively not speculation) exactly what it is :lol:

Only reason I know about corns, is because when I was about 12 to 16 years old, I use to keep them, that and I use to be able to walk outside when I lived in the south and find them all over the place. Some of the morphs that I can think of off the top of my head would be Albino, snow, blizzard, motely, azetec, the normal okeetee phase, and that is about it lol.

Hey feel free to tell me his name, Just so i can dob his *** in & get that animal chucked into a co2 tank.

CHEERS BUD!

Take it to the reptile park so it can be looked after! Poor thing, dont C02 it :(

I HATE hearing about ANY kind of snake being put down just because its exotic or sick and people couldnt be bothered looking after it :( just because its an exotic doesnt mean it shouldnt have a chance of life

Take it to the reptile park so it can be looked after! Poor thing, dont C02 it :(

I HATE hearing about ANY kind of snake being put down just because its exotic or sick and people couldnt be bothered looking after it :( just because its an exotic doesnt mean it shouldnt have a chance of life

If it gets surrendered or brought in... it's fate is sealed and it's going to go to the big corn field in the sky.

Alot of fuss over 2 random pics of a corn snake.

Last edited:
I know it isn't Albino. I don't think it is lucy so I don't know. The more I look at it and do research, the more I think it is a blizzard corn snake.

It is definitely albino, the red eyes and lack of melanin is a give away....
It is likely a combination with other morphs but it is still albino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back