Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but sarcasm and ridicule are polite now? Just trying to get my head around it. My mother would have given me a decent slap for speaking to anyone with such disrespect.
Illegal or not that's a pretty little snake there. Slightly creepy, but with a pretty ephereal glow. I like the effect.

there is a small population of corns in Newcastle as my mate has caught 2 one was a baby to me corns arent the problem people with burmese pythons and boas are.

If it was a small eyed snake i doubt in could find one in the wild but u never know . Seeing that a scrubbie thats albino but also chondro was found .

I think he was asking you to word it a bit better, so it's understandable. Not trying to be rude, but I can't really understand what you're saying. I am interested though, as it seems like your talking about an albino GTP and an albino Scrubby.

Lol sorry had a few drinks last night . I was saying that an albino scrubbie was
Found not long ago in north queensland and that it will soon be in scales and tales . Dbt know where i pulled the chondro from

Definitely an Albino Scrubby here in Aust (I have a picture of it), but not sure about albino gtp's.

I know about the scrubbie because the first hets from it will be availble next year. And i have herd that there is 1 albino gtp in aus from a reliable source . But u never know

The Albino Green Python is hidden in plain sight on a photographers website. It's kinda disappointing, like a giant juvenile with pink eyes......

Tiliqua, do you have a link for that page? Would be interested to see those photos like everyone else i bet.
Thanks
Aaron d:)/-<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back