Albino tree skink

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles4me

Reaction score
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone had some info on albino tree skinks? I did a google search and found some info but a lot of results were on albino blueys. I also did an advanced search and got no results.

they were originally bred by Michael Mather and now owned by Joe ball. he has some pic's on his web page

Cool.
Is it possible for an average person ,like me, to own one? because as far as I know there is only 5 in the world.

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/general-reptile-discussion-42/albino-tree-skinks-173521/

there is some info on the above thread link...... & yes I have 5 all up.... I have a gravid girl though so very soon there should be a few more..... there is a bunch of possible hets & of course the original 100% het pair....

In regard to you owning one..... they won't be released until there is a few more..... a pretty slow project I'm afraid....

Thanks

Joe

As far as I know, they are not yet available for purchase. I think Joe is attempting to produce more numbers before making them readily available to the hobby.

To know for sure, go on the website mentioned above and contact/ask Joe directly.

Oh we'll I can wait either way I will get one in the future wether that's not so long away or not. I love them. I did not even know they existed until I saw rob ,from snake bytes tv, show them In the latest show not so long ago. Good luck with the project you and I both need it if you know what I mean.:lol: Hey are you going to VHS expo? Because if you are could you bring one of the 100% albino tree skinks down with you? I would love to see them in person. They look incredible just in the photos let alone in person:D.

Last edited:
Oh we'll I can wait either way I will get one in the future wether that's not so long away or not. I love them. I did not even now they existed until I saw rob ,from snake bytes tv, show them In the latest show not so long ago. Good luck with the project you and I both need it if you know what I mean.:lol: Hey are you going to VHS expo? Because if you are could you bring one of the 100% albino tree skinks down with you? I would love to see them in person.
They look incredible just in the photos let alone in person:D.
Who do you mean by job?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh we'll I can wait either way I will get one in the future wether that's not so long away or not. I love them. I did not even now they existed until I saw rob ,from snake bytes tv, show them In the latest show not so long ago. Good luck with the project you and I both need it if you know what I mean.:lol: Hey are you going to VHS expo? Because if you are could you bring one of the 100% albino tree skinks down with you? I would love to see them in person.
They look incredible just in the photos let alone in person:D.
Who do you mean by job?

Are I think his name is rob? You know the guy from 'snake bytes tv'? If you do then that's who I mean.

I'm not 100% sure maybe. He did a show at the scales and tails expo in Queensland ,its how I know of the albino tree skink,. He has pony tail I think. He's in all the ahows I've seen ,I have not seen that many,

I'm not 100% sure maybe. He did a show at the scales and tails expo in Queensland ,its how I know of the albino tree skink,. He has pony tail I think. He's in all the ahows I've seen ,I have not seen that many,

He did do a show at the scales and tails expo that's where I met him bluetonguelizards.com was there I saw them all

That's him then:D. Tanks for telling me his name. I only thought his name was rob because someone else ,in a different thread, told me that his name was rob. Sorry for the mix up.

Last edited:
yep Brian Barcyk filmed one of the Tree Skinks at the Scails & Tails festival......... there is a link on my website to the film clip in the Blue Tongue TV section. I will be at the VHS expo but unfortunatly the Tree Skinks will stay home.... its way to far for them to travel......

That's fair enough:D I'm going to the VHS expo as well. If you going to have a store I might even see you there but I'm hoping to cross off couple of reps from my extensive list so might be to occupied looking at reptiles ,enclosures and the latest products. I wish this year was already over that way I would not have to wait as long:D.

Young fella read through the older posts and use the search function. It is great that your keen but it get tedious.

I used the search function before I started this thread and got no results ,that's why I started this thread, and I do read through the older post.

Wow, those tree skinks are very pretty...here's hoping they become very common and popular, not just the albinos but the typical coloured forms too. They're small sized skinks and look like they'd be very easy to care for.

I love all the small species no matter how hard or easy they are to find and look after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back