Albinos in the Sun?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I got an albino het pied python and I took it out In the sun and it started acting like it was Having a seizure within 2 min. I then ran straight back inside and she started acting fine. The next day I was taking her to my neighbors house and when I was in Direct sunlight she would start jerking and I would turn around facing away from the sun and she went back to normal.

Hey I got an albino het pied python and I took it out In the sun and it started acting like it was Having a seizure within 2 min. I then ran straight back inside and she started acting fine. The next day I was taking her to my neighbors house and when I was in Direct sunlight she would start jerking and I would turn around facing away from the sun and she went back to normal.
Hi, I'm not sure if it's the same with snakes although I don't see why it wouldn't be but we cannot put albino turtles outside in the sun like we no normal turtles.

Their eyes can be sensitive to the sun.

It could have also been the fact she was so “exposed” in such a big area, although doubtful.

Could also have been the sudden change from inside to direct sunlight
[doublepost=1521239712,1521239650][/doublepost]
l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back