Ali600

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali600

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm, a newbie :D
I have a Diamond Python (Jasper) who I became step-mum to when I met my bf 2 years ago. I'm now in love with snakes and looking to get another one as soon as I can find a bigger enclosure for Jasper - then we will put the new addition in his current enclosure.
I live in Sydney and I'm also into motorbikes and generally having fun! Hoping to 'train' Jasper to wrap himself around my bike mirrors and come riding with me one day :D
btw.....I'm a chick....they're not my hands holding Jasper :shock:
jasper.jpg

Jasper.jpg

Welcome Ali, good to see you have a diamond :D Nice looking one too!!

Ali600 said:
Hoping to 'train' Jasper to wrap himself around my bike mirrors and come riding with me one day :D
]

Good luck with that! :shock: But i reckon Jasper will end up in the spokes of your wheels :shock:

Hi Ali - love the look of your enclosure - do you have a bigger picture of it? (oh year welcome to APS!) Jaspers one good looking diamond...

alexr said:
Hi Ali - love the look of your enclosure - do you have a bigger picture of it? (oh year welcome to APS!) Jaspers one good looking diamond...
Sure thing- these are a bit bigger. Doesn't photograph that well :(
Thanks for the welcome!
Jassy1.jpg

Jassy2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back