Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and Souldoubt , anyone that takes " JOY " in the death of an animal is a fool. Not a hunter Matty;)

damm matty i have to correct myself now the joy of the sport not for the kill

Blood Lust ?? Ya got a head problem. You actually lusted after blood or the sight of blood ?? Ya need ya head red ! :evil:

Blood Lust ?? Ya got a head problem. You actually lusted after blood or the sight of blood ?? Ya need ya head red ! :evil:

You want to paint my head red? LOL

Yes I probably do need my head read, as I think/feel differently to you, therefore I am mad.

Not too logical Im afraid....bit tooooo subjective for my liking. After all, who is to say your not mad?
Moving right along..........

Regarding bloodlust. For me it was not so much the desire to cover myself in blood, but the desire to kill, blood was just a bonus. Getting caught up in the excitement of the moment and allowing it to happen. I usually got it when shooting roos and occasionally on a bunnie rampage.
I can see how people reading this could think 'WACKO!', however, just because I feel an urge genetically coming from our surviving ancestors, why am I condemned?

Hunting is about enjoying being out in nature and executing a plan,
be it shooting a animal or hunting with dogs ,

NOT ENJOYMENT FROM KILLING ANIMALS

The enjoyment comes from seeing your efforts come together ,
\whether you have been training dogs and they perform at a high level and acheive there goal of capturing pigs and to see a dogs continual developement as he learns how to handle pics of all sizes in different situations .
Or by ambushing the target animal with a riffle or bow ,

Some half witts do just slaughter as many animals as they can to be hereos ,
but im not one of them , and neither is Matty and a few others on this thread.

There should be a ethical purpose behind the taking of an animals life
IE for food ,
or for specific reasons like ,
culling ferals or if your a pro shootter ? earning a living from hunting or shooting to help support your family .

BLOOD LUST OVER SHOOTIING BUNNIES OR ROOS IS FOR THE TARDS
LOL

Roger

Last edited:
No , i think Earthling is right. I am MAD :shock: Completely MAD :shock: MAD MAD MAD :rolleyes:

Hunting is about enjoying being out in nature and executing a plan,
be it shooting a animal or hunting with dogs ,

NOT ENJOYMENT FROM KILLING ANIMALS

The enjoyment comes from seeing your efforts come together ,
\whether you have been training dogs and they perform at a high level and acheive there goal of capturing pigs and to see a dogs continual developement as he learns how to handle pics of all sizes in different situations .
Or by ambushing the target animal with a riffle or bow ,

Some half witts do just slaughter as many animals as they can to be hereos ,
but im not one of them , and neither is Matty and a few others on this thread.

There should be a ethical purpose behind the taking of an animals life
IE for food ,
or for specific reasons like ,
culling ferals or if your a pro shootter ? earning a living from hunting or shooting to help support your family .

BLOOD LUST OVER SHOOTIING BUNNIES OR ROOS IS FOR THE TARDS
LOL

Roger
So much for this site not allowing name calling :rolleyes:.
What makes you think I did not have an ethical purpose to the shooting of roos and/or bunnies? You seem to be prejudging quite a bit.....
Just because one feels an emotion, does not necesarily make what that person is doing wrong.

Ive seen two fellas hurt hunting pigs. One copped a tusk up under his knee cap and the other was bitten by a sow in the crutch !!! YOW !!! Alot of people think a pig is charging them but if you step to the side they almost always run straight on through. Almost always :lol: They can and are dangerous but as humans i suppose we pose a threat to everything. Matty ;)

Im not judging you Earthling , even though you are MAD :lol:;)

Very interesting thread! I'm all for it.. even though I couldn't do it myself..
I used to take my ferrets rabbit hunting.. if that even counts as hunting, lol
Anyone else work ferrets? They get such a bad rap, but they're some of the best pets I've had!

Ambah , some of the best times ive ever had were out Ferreting !! Its so much fun. I loved my Ferrets . Its a great time and yes i believe its hunting. Theres a bit to it. Probably down the same line as hunting dogs. Geez i miss my Ferrets :( Matty ;)

Ambah , some of the best times ive ever had were out Ferreting !! Its so much fun. I loved my Ferrets . Its a great time and yes i believe its hunting. Theres a bit to it. Probably down the same line as hunting dogs. Geez i miss my Ferrets :( Matty ;)

I have 6 ferrets at the moment.. they're awesome :D here's some pics
DSC00730.jpg

shy-1.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

stormy.jpg

Matty; thanks for Thread. It has been excellent reading. Absolutely enjoyed it. I too love hunting, although i dont do as much now. I was raised ferreting/shooting. Been on Pig & Goat shoots.
Cheers :)

Yyes brilliant thread Matty.....love the ferrets too.
Pity its got this far without the rubbish and it all starts now......keep up the good work........my stag pup got his first fox last weekend......he was just as excited as me....lol

After a request we have decided to open this thread again.
Please keep it nice and to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back