Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Moderators. Its been good and im happy with everyones contributions. Its pretty simple really. If you dont like hunting and the sight of a dead feral , then dont look. Greatly appreciate you guys reopening this thread and if it did get rediculous or damaging to all the hunters reputations , by all means end it. Again , thanx. Matty:D

This weekends efforts. All came from Rainforest blocks near houses. The residence were happy and so were the dogs. 6 all up under hard conditions. :DMatty

DSC01558.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

My mr would love to do a spot of feral hunting if anyone around Brisbane has the know how and the patience to teach him. As for me I don't think I could kill anything but if its for a good reason ie, ridding our country of ferals or for food I think it is really interesting.

This thread has been a great read
All I can say is :D keep up the EXCELLENT work all of you are doing for this country because it needs it! ;) GOOD WORK!

Hey matty you look good on the dvd lol!!!! top work. Got 4 last night nothin real big 68 was biggesat but good mountain Boars

matty, awesome read mate. loved it.

coming off a farm , and now stuck in the big smoke, i'm lusting for it sooo bad!!
i never had the chance to chase pigs, but have had a good few go's at goats- loved it- and a damn good cardio work out!!
on the farm we chased mainly bunnies and foxes- occasional roo too if there were too many about and the crops were getting bashed too badly.

thought you folk may like this picture :)- we are that smart down here in SA that we train our foxes to shoot the bunnies (way easier than the chase) hehe. nothing like a FOX HUNT!!!!

Attachments

• Foxhunting.jpg
    Foxhunting.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 209
Brigsy :rolleyes: Slugga. Shame about the big smoke but ya can always go bush. Good pic mate ;) Matty

well anyway today turned out alright on sat i wentdown and picked up my new bow decided t replace the other one and get back into it i brought a matthews dxt and went for a look for some goats and brigs i tryed ringing ya but it wasnt ringing
f886_1[1].jpg

DSC00013[1].jpg

Yea yea sure ya did thats what they all say when they go away and leave their mate behind...

:| yea lol na thats not it and those to where let be but seven fell and i will put pics up once i work out how to get them from my fone to the comp

sat morning

sat morning

Attachments

• 06092008128.jpg
    06092008128.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 150
looks like you after a night on the piss brigs lol or is that me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back