All my bugs (lots of pics !) :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys

@D3pro: i do have some tarantulas :), only small atm, so hard to get pics of. Looking for some bigger ones to get soon :)

I am sorry sweetie ,I realise you love your bugs and as do many others ...but in all honesty when I look at this thread all I can think of is 'MORTEIN' ...............................;)

(ok ok I wouldnt kill them but they give me the heeby jeebys now and I DONT DO SPIDERS AT ALL!! EVER EVER EVER ....)

thanks guys

@D3pro: i do have some tarantulas :), only small atm, so hard to get pics of. Looking for some bigger ones to get soon :)

How often do you go herping? back in townsville I used to find huge tarantulas in my backyard (helped that I had 100 acres lol)

How often do you go herping? back in townsville I used to find huge tarantulas in my backyard (helped that I had 100 acres lol)

i live in the city of melbourne, parents dont offer to take me to the bush :/ near my grandads house is mini forest, go there with him, never found anything good lol + there is no tarantulas in Victoria ;)

hey guys, my praying mantis had babies yesterday :D
i got 17 and they are all about 10mm :)
here is a pic of the mum

Attachments

• SDC15203.JPG
    SDC15203.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 58
Interesting thread Richo, the collections going great mate. There was a recent legal wrangle regarding one of the invert elite after he was dobbed in by someone...hmmm, although the info given to the authorities has been proven to be false and has taken B.S 6 months to sort out. He has always had a commercial harvestors licence which most people including me beleived it enabled him to sell to the public via a business, The Qld authority tried to query this and as he actually helped them write some of the regulations he came out very clean. The regulations have been posted on Aussieinvertsnreptiles and are mind blowingly complecated and i have read them several times and just blows my mind. Mind you these are for Qld only ,you cannot collect from NT or WA but all other states you can.
Im hoping this has been informative and im not taking sides in the whole hobby as i see that as divisive.
Peace.....lol Cracks

Interesting thread Richo, the collections going great mate. There was a recent legal wrangle regarding one of the invert elite after he was dobbed in by someone...hmmm, although the info given to the authorities has been proven to be false and has taken B.S 6 months to sort out. He has always had a commercial harvestors licence which most people including me beleived it enabled him to sell to the public via a business, The Qld authority tried to query this and as he actually helped them write some of the regulations he came out very clean. The regulations have been posted on Aussieinvertsnreptiles and are mind blowingly complecated and i have read them several times and just blows my mind. Mind you these are for Qld only ,you cannot collect from NT or WA but all other states you can.
Im hoping this has been informative and im not taking sides in the whole hobby as i see that as divisive.
Peace.....lol Cracks

thats sexy ... haha
you cracks from the aif ?

Thank you for that Cracks ;-) Why I got so worked up a few weeks ago in this thread...

Didn't realize cracksinthepitch was you haha.. should have realised

Grooooss! Those little baby scorpions are slightly cute but the spiders etc.. eewwww!

Great to see you enjoy them though!

WOW !!! some crazy photos on this therd top job everyone!
QUESTION :D some of the photos with the BIG tarantulas on hands etc what is the chance of actually getting a bite from one of them big guys...have you guys ever had a bite from one? :D

There is always a chance of being bitten but over time you can read any animal (not 100%). if they're rearing up dont go near it, but if they are walking along and your hand is flat infront of them they just think its a rock or the like lol. Just dont drop them as it can be fatal. A guy most of the invert people know(Dools) was bitten by his Kotzman Tarantula and suffered pain for 3 days but made a full recovery.

lol this thread is a dinosaur with some bugs in it lol
stunning critters richoman_3

Nice wolfie in the top row ..... as usual, a great show of your collection mate ... and hopefully soon I can add to that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back