All my bugs (lots of pics !) :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In your third lot of photos, the last picture... it that some kind of pray mantis ?? if so wherre could i get one?? it is amazing! and how do you look after it??? (if possible please pm the answer?)

cool colection mate , I am waiting on my first 2 T's , im getting a phlogius.sp.hirsutus and a sarina there only about 30mm at the moment , ill put some pics up when they arrive .

1st thought.....bug spray

2nd thought they look awsum i now want to keep some

if you want to keep them ditch the bug spray lol. Inverts are awesome and many are very very easy to keep/breed

wow you really splurge on your invert housing dont you Nick lol, i'm lucky to spend 50c lol

Umm, cracksinthepitch, Spiders unlike scorpions can actually tell what they are standing on, scorpions as far as they are concerned seem to think your the ground. I know tons of people who have been bitten holding spiders, the sensitive hairs on there feet can tell the difference between the ground and a human hand.

Boxing bark mantises are so coool! I love my new house, we get heaps of garden mantids, but the other day I looked down and found a boxing bark mantis on the lawn! I caught it and while transfering it the lid of my critter keeper slammed down on the mantis and killed it :cry:

Boxing bark mantises are so coool! I love my new house, we get heaps of garden mantids, but the other day I looked down and found a boxing bark mantis on the lawn! I caught it and while transfering it the lid of my critter keeper slammed down on the mantis and killed it :cry:

lucky !
im looking for some mantids atm

Well I wouldve sold you a bark mantid I found but he's gone to someone else on the AIF along with an unidentified phasmid.

lol it's surprising how often that happens. I wonder if people in the invert forums still find this mistake funny

Haha it's ok you're still young and naive :p. Speaking of which, shouldn't you be at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back