Alotta Probs....Reply

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belinda

Reaction score
Thanks for or your help guys :D ....I think I'll go for a Carpet Python. I live in Sydney NSW around ....Its hard to explain :? but about 10 mins from Baulkam hills- or however you spell it. Well this saturaday ( 31st may ) I'm going to the repitle park in Gosford for my 13th birthday. :lol: ...So I'll use the idea of trying to get my parents handling snakes :) .....If all else fail I'll just bring one home and say I rescued it from a cat or something ( We live on bush) :D .....It definately worked with Spike, my Bearded Dragon!!!! :lol: Does anyone no approx how much a juvenlie coastal carpet python would be? And if you know of any breeders around my area? :?:

Don't forget, you have to have a Reptile Licence before you bring one home! :)

Hi,
Well im not sure about the sydney area but where I live, and some places in brisbane the average price is about $150-$250 for a hatchling and not much more for a juvenile/yearling, but then if you want a really pretty snake, that has been bred for looks expect to pay a more. If no one on here gives you any breeders in the sydney are (im betting that they will) ask someone at Gosford Reptile park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back