Am I doing something wrong?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning he seems much more active and has his eyes open. I offered him crickets but it seemed his aim was really off, he kept missing? And he seems unbalanced. I will try giving him a bath this afternoon.

Last edited:
If he wont eat vegies and fruit try a dandelion flower. (As long as you don't spray your yard) Beardies usually go crazy for dandelions.

He seems active, he's trying to go for his food but missing, moving in circles and generally just moving his head sporadically all around the place, I can also see this little tan dot on the membrane of his ear. I think he has an ear infection? Perhaps I misted him too strongly and some got in his ear?

He seems active, he's trying to go for his food but missing, moving in circles and generally just moving his head sporadically all around the place, I can also see this little tan dot on the membrane of his ear. I think he has an ear infection? Perhaps I misted him too strongly and some got in his ear?

Not sure about the ear but maybe have him checked out by a reptile vet. I dont normally mist my beardies, i just give them a bath once a week/fortnight.

Did you run the uvb tube today?

Rick

Not sure about the ear but maybe have him checked out by a reptile vet. I dont normally mist my beardies, i just give them a bath once a week/fortnight.

Did you run the uvb tube today?

Rick

Yes I kept it running as he was active and energetic this morning, just seemed off balance. I doubt it's the problem.

Yes I kept it running as he was active and energetic this morning, just seemed off balance. I doubt it's the problem.

Good news mate. Get him to a vet for a check over just to make sure he is fine, baby reptiles can go downhill fast.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back