Amazing Amazon...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OzRocks

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I heard a couple of weeks ago that Amazing Amazon got busted for selling corn snakes and selling snakes without a license. I just remebered then, and what I was told was a bit sketchy...alot of I think and not sures....so I was just curious if anyone knows exactly what happened, is happening and apparently reptiles got sledged about being a bunch of bikey gang members in the paper?
I dunno, just wanting to find out if anyone knew anythin....

Cheers, Matt

The place wasn't selling anything like that, the owners wouldn't be so stupid. I'm pretty certain a worker at the place owned illegal reptiles, thats why the newspaper report was 'someone' with ties to a shop in glen waverly got caught in relation to an illegal animal arrest. its a great shop and i will be going back there, i never once saw anything illegal going on and they really look after there animals there. the workers being real keepers themselves.

Oh ok, well thats why you dont trust anythin that you get off the grape vine!!!
was there an article in the paper though?
and just for the record I havnt got anythin against, just what I heard

I've heard the recent rumours about them selling exotics, they started about three weeks ago. I've heard people talking about it, very sure that they knew it had happened, but it's possible that the reality is that only one of the staff was caught with exotics. I hadn't heard of them selling natives off license, but I know that Melbourne pet shops are doing that and worse all the time, so it wouldn't be surprising. I don't know about the owners, but there used to be some very dodgy people working there. As pet stores go they put on a good face, but some of the animals are clearly wild caught, most blatantly the turtles.

Oh ok, well thats why you dont trust anythin that you get off the grape vine!!!

In addition to that view what you read in any newspaper with a healthy dose of scepticism. It is hilarious when they are caught out making up stories, or parts of, and even 'quoting' people when they didn't say what gets written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back