Anaconda for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys I just picked him up for $1000.00 and a carton of xxxx...

:)

How many of those little x's are in a carton ?

:)[/quote]

Never sen an illegal annaconda the big ones in sydney is mainly burmese and different types of red tails cant get excited about the red tails legal or illegal sorry boa.

If you say that I can guarantee you haven't seen a proper red tailed boa, most boas will have a reddish tail but the real thing is just beautiful.

oldfella said:
Never sen an illegal annaconda the big ones in sydney is mainly burmese and different types of red tails cant get excited about the red tails legal or illegal sorry boa.

Nah,boa ive seen plenty i know what you mean i just dont personally like them much dont mind ball python mutations though that vpi have. :D

You don't often hear people on this site admitting they've seen illegal snakes in Australia. I've got to admit that the whole disease thing concerns me regarding illegal exotics.

I have no problem admitting to it, I have seen snakes you would never believe. It has been a couple of years now but that only means there are more of them out there. The possible theoretical disease risk is why they need to be regulated and controlled, the head in the sand approach doesn't work.

I totally agree. I have seen some interesting creatures, but that was before I had my own pythons. I am too paranoid about passing diseases on to my babies to touch anything exotic now.

The thing is if you touch ANY reptile that isn't your own there is the same risk, it doesn't need to be exotic believe me.

Brought this subject up of foreign illegal herps up with a very prominent vet he told me yes they are a major threat and there is more out there than what you think.

I know there are far more than most people think, I have seen an amazing number and that is the tip of the iceberg.
I just want people to be specific about this 'major threat' aspect, I am not saying that some may carry something but what exactly ? This is why I have been supporting control and regulation as like everything else prohibition does not work.

It's good to see the price of Anacondas coming down. Maybe Pugsly will be able to pick up a bargain after missing out on those cheap GTPs.

They are a much better proposition really, they are more active than GTP's and far more attractive, of course the size could be seen as a negative but just think no more of those pesky cats or noisy neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back