and the award for silliest thing said at IRS expo goes to...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldnt you want to get it!

not that I wouldnt want to get it , just that I think Ive come to the realisation that I have enough reps ... whats that thread name ??? Ummm "You know yourve got enough reptiles when........" no-one will go out with you and the one that does dumps you cause he cant sleep in your room with all the reptile looking at him ...lol ....

most probably a coastal, i dont believe diamonds get that far up the coast :p certainly not 15ft one!

Dont know about Queensland but having spent every weekday for the last 12yrs bashing through the bush between Blue Mountains and Port Maquarie, i can assure you there are diamonds out there reaching close enough to the 15ft mark, ive seen enough of em.

in the hinterlands, my mate filmed this 15ft diamond crossing the garden, and he's removed 2 from there garage, he knows they won't bite him unless provoked and so he doesn't kill them...much to my liking.

Was there a boomgate, flashing lights or bells.
Could have been a train...

For all of you that have this fantasy dream of 12-15 foot carpets snap out of it as you look very foolish!

There was a reward offered by a member of this site over a few years of quite a large sum of money for conclusive proof of such and yes no one can provide it so his money is and always was safe!

For all of you that have this fantasy dream of 12-15 foot carpets snap out of it as you look very foolish!

There was a reward offered by a member of this site over a few years of quite a large sum of money for conclusive proof of such and yes no one can provide it so his money is and always was safe!

Is this offer still on the table?

Lambert, can you please get the video of this 15ft diamond off your friend? I'm sure we would all love to see this fairytale creature...

yeah peter because a train goes though the middle of someones backyard and is covered in scales
facepalm.jpg

Awww c'mon beeman, I wanted to be regaled with stories of 15' Diamonds.

Think these huge northern diamonds are most often found in and around someones special crop.

Yes i would like to see footage of these 4 and a half metre diamonds.
Hell id like to see footage of wild diamonds in qld lol.

Well, people I know live near Coonamble. They have seen pics of diamonds and swear they are there. I personally don't think their range is much beyond the Great Dividing Range.

I'll give you ten grand if you can show me a 15ft carpet.....and $20k to Lambert if she can show me a diamond from Melany (doesn't matter if it's 1ft or 15ft) :)

Well my first post said "close enough to 15ft" but i should be able to rustle up some pics of a 13.5 ft diamond. How much of your ten grand will that get me?. I wasnt quick enough to get pics of the few ive seen bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back