and the award for silliest thing said at IRS expo goes to...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha yer i get things like this all the time.
because im known as the kid who catches snakes at school every time someone see a snake that think they have to come and tell me.
i always get my dad killed a brown snake in the backyark on the weekend. and when they discribe the snake it ends up being a yellow faced whipe snake. every single week this happens lol. sounds like a good expo wish i could of been there.

i know its always the way...
has anyone has snakes in the house?
i friends missus got a neighbout to come and kill and baby rbb that was in the bathroom, i was furious when she posted it on facebook

That came from the second point in Jack's OP and people ran with it and forgot the point of the thread

If not anything, this thread provided quite a bit of entertainment but all in all guys u need to remember 1 thing.

"arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, yeah sure you won, but it still makes u retarded"

Not my phrase, mearly one found on a de-motivational poster, and was not ment to offend ^_^

lol AA I've heard that before and it always makes me laugh. This thread has definitely been entertaining especially with people who actually claim that their cousin's brother's dog has seen these mythical creatures. I just think it has strayed from Jack's original purpose/aim :p

Hahaha it happened to me today actually. The neighbor saw I had snakes and told me she saw a snake in her backyard that was as long as her car. I asked her if she had a Go-kart.

l just think it has strayed from Jack's original purpose/aim :p

it has not strayed at all.
i began the thread so some of us could have a chuckle at people who had an interest in reptiles (hence were at show) but had yet to learn much about them...
and reading through this thread i am sure some of us a chuckling indeed.

it has not strayed at all.
i began the thread so some of us could have a chuckle at people who had an interest in reptiles (hence were at show) but had yet to learn much about them...
and reading through this thread i am sure some of us a chuckling indeed.

This^^^

I tried to post a picture of my 13 foot coastal, but it was to big to fit on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back