• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shamous1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It is with great regret that we have decided to part with quite a few members of our collection to concentrate on our python collection. So there for we will be looking at selling the following. We are open to any reasonable offer and most definitely will entertain swaps for pythons of interest, especially breeding pairs.

Would look at selling the lot in one hit if the right animals (pythons are available). Also willing to add extra cash if needed.

1 x 3 ½ trio of Central Bearded Dragons (1 male, 1 female and 1 unsure but believed female) they have bred several clutches together.

1 x 3 year old pair of Central Bearded Dragons (have bred before. Female has crooked foot but is in excellent condition otherwize)

1 x trio of Shinglebacks (have been told 1 male and 2 females and have not bred before, believed to be approx 2 years)

1 x pair of Eastern Water Dragons (approx 15 months old) Still under 6 month rule but can get an exemption if interest is there.

Any inquires welcome. Like I have said, we are open to offers or swaps for pythons.
At this stage we are not willing to freight.

Regards,

Shane
PM or e-mail at [email protected]

Attachments

• Dad.JPG
    Dad.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Mum.JPG
    Mum.JPG
    305.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Big Jimmy & The Girls.JPG
    Big Jimmy & The Girls.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 132
  • P1010052.JPG
    P1010052.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 120
  • P1010053.JPG
    P1010053.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 116
how much u looking at for the ewd's and will u seperate them?

Thanks

As stated in the previous post. I would rather sell together. Pairs that is. Unless I can get 2 buyers at the same time

Well i'm after a male EWD if anyone wants a female and wants to go halves:lol:

i might want to juungle python, how big are the edws? and how much u selling dem 4

If you change your mind and decide to freight, please let me know :)

are you willin to swap or lower the price for a gwd( approx 45 cm long ??

Price

The trio $350 and the pair $250. There's a price for people to work off.

Open to offers of swaps for breeding pythons of interest with cash adjustment if need be.;)

Shinglebacks are on hold and the EWD's are on hold as well

i am after a female beardie.... (pref the youngest)
so if someone is after the male for you....

pm me coz i'll be interested in the female!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back