• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Animals for Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOld

The Jacky's are gone as well.

Athertons, female adult Childreni and all enclosures bar 4 foot tank and stand still available.

Jungles

The Jungles are apparently Krauss line but I have my doubts. They were purchased off a guy in Vic. As stated in my first post freight is unfortunately not an option.

No probs

Your welcome. Anytime. IF you need any more help or advice let me know and I'll put you onto the right people.

Offers

Any serious offers considered for the remaining animals. Freight not an option.

PM for details. Will be checking them regularly throughout the day and can reply promptly. If pick-up can be done a.sa.p. I will consider a better price.

Bump

Female adult Childreni still available (proven breeder)

Atherton Jungle trio still available.

Enclosures also available in other thread

Bump

Bump

Athertons still available.

Adult female Childreni still available (proven breeder).

Will be selling a 2 1/2 year old female BHP in a couple of months unless I get interest in this now and will orgainze to get an exemption. Looking at selling her for $1,250.

Bump

If the Athertons are bought I will throw in a 4 foot fish tank (fluoro light, heat rock, bag of sand etc for your lizards for free)

Price

Due to excessive trye kicking....I am dropping the price to $900 for the trio if sold in the next couple of days. . Will not freight.

After that I will keep them. Don't need money just cutting down for personal reasons.

Don't tyre kick as I'm already tired:? and may even kick back.

Any questions answered but double check the entire thread before annoying me with PM's, as the questions may already be answered and there for would save you time.

Bump

Atherton trio still for sale.

Childreni pair for sale. Male is 3 years old and bred by Afro (has not bred) female is 5 and has had a cluthc of eggs. $600ono will not freight.

Animals can be delivered within reason for a price.

Price

Childreni pair $500 this weekend

Atherton Jungles $900 this weekend.

Incubator $300.

4 foot tank (tank not enclosure!!!!) - Fluoro lid and large ceramic heat rock approx 50cm x 25cm $125

If interested 0438120838 ask for Shane

Attachments

• Male.JPG
    Male.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Female.2.1.JPG
    Female.2.1.JPG
    263.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Female.1.JPG
    Female.1.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 82
  • P1020066.JPG
    P1020066.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 31
  • P1020068.JPG
    P1020068.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 75
Childreni's

Here a couple of pics of the Childreni's.

Attachments

• Male.jpg
    Male.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Female.JPG
    Female.JPG
    274.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Female.1.JPG
    Female.1.JPG
    395.7 KB · Views: 52
bump

Will sell the Jungles and incubator for $1,150

or the Childreni's and incubator for $750

Update

Will sell the Childreni pair $500 if gone a.s.a.p. I'll throw in a probe thermostat for nothing.

Atherton Jungles $850 if gone a.s.a.p. I'll throw in a probe thermostat for nothing.

Incubator $250.

4 foot tank (tank not enclosure!!!!) - Fluoro lid and large ceramic heat rock approx 40cm x 15cm , water bowl, hide and probe thermostat. $150

If interested 0438120838 ask for Shane. At home today Wednesday and maybe home tomorrow as well, depending on how I feel.

e-mail [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back