another DIY tv cabinet/enclosure thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working on my tapatalk. A bit of a shame because I really did want to see more pics. :(

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Not working on my tapatalk. A bit of a shame because I really did want to see more pics. :(

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

after I posted tht msg to jax I checked on my phone and they showed up.SMH I don't know what's going on.very frustrating

I can see all the pictures embedded in the posts via Tapatalk (no link, actual picture -

via safari (on iPhone) I get a link to an image. !

- interesting !!!

I will let admin know, as only Adam can fix this

actually after I sent you tht msg from the iPad I checked on my iPhone.and when clicked the pictures came up. But not with the iPad.have just double checked again (on my phone)and they are still coming up.could I send them to you for you to put up?they may come up as pictures for others to see and not "attachment" that they have to click on and then it not work

It's being investigated, it won't matter if I upload them or not, people using a computer will have an issue seeing the pics, those using Tapatalk may not (I don't seem to)
Those using Tapatalk 2 may also have an issue, I will check later tonight on the ipad.

Recommendations include having an external photo manager like Photobucket or Flickr an importing pics from there.

It's being investigated, it won't matter if I upload them or not, people using a computer will have an issue seeing the pics, those using Tapatalk may not (I don't seem to)
Those using Tapatalk 2 may also have an issue, I will check later tonight on the ipad.

Recommendations include having an external photo manager like Photobucket or Flickr an importing pics from there.

thanks for that.i might see if I post 1 of those pics instead of 3 if that makes any difference

Using tapatalk here. Post 54 works but the 3 in post 55 dont.

Rick

Yea sorry mate.the last 5 odd pics have been resized and loaded from the computer.no idea why done work and some dont

Yea sorry mate.the last 5 odd pics have been resized and loaded from the computer.no idea why done work and some dont

Could try uploading them to imageshack/photobucket and make the album public.

The pics that i can see are great, im sure your snake loves their new enclosure :)

Rick

ok so before logging into APS i tried to view my last 3 pics while using the computer and all 3 worked.im going to re post the 1st of those 3 pics and see if it helps those that havent been able to view any of the last 3.if you have tried to view the last 3 with no success but can view this 1 let me know and i will post the other 2 separatelyIMG_1333.JPG

ok so here will be the last of the pics FINALLY!!!! And sorry it looks like im going to have to post them 1 at a timeIMG_1343.JPG

so for those that couldnt view the 3 pics from a couple of posts ago this is the 2nd of those 3, didnt take him long to come out from under his ledge and explore

the 3rd from those 3.IMG_1352.JPG checking out the rock background. i have just clicked too, the last pic i just put up along with this one is once again showing up as a pic and not coming up as "attachment" or "IMG"

IMG_1358.JPG

having a stretch on his branch, he has a spot he likes to lay in, half on the branch and half on the small rock ledge beside the branch

IMG_2770.JPG

ANNNNNNNNNNND finally, i had the thermostat just sitting ontop of the enclosure for the other pics but now as you can see i have stuck it on the front face of the cabinet and on the right hand side is a thermometer stuck to the front so i can see the cold side temp,

Will probably do some sort of fake rock or even wood cover to go over his plastic hide

He certainly seems to have made himself comfortable :) good job to after all the work you've put in.
Admin tell us that the pics should be working ok now, they made some changes behind the scenes. The 'how to' is in the 'noteworthy threads' section

He certainly seems to have made himself comfortable :) good job to after all the work you've put in.
Admin tell us that the pics should be working ok now, they made some changes behind the scenes. The 'how to' is in the 'noteworthy threads' section

Hey jax, yea I mentioned in 1 of those last few pics tht it seems to be working as normal (like it did when I started this thread) and once again it showed the pics in my drafts before actually posting it. :)

so here he is having dinner in his new home, gonna try and post up more than 1 pic at a time and fingers crossed it works

IMG_3036.jpgIMG_3037.jpgIMG_3041.jpg

oh and these were taken with my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back