Another Newbie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kali7

Reaction score
Hiya....
another newbie, been around, but silent.....

When it comes to reptiles, my first was a gorgeous Murray Darling, but she skated away into the blue yonder and never returned... well people did warn me they were houdinis...

Then came a month of sheer hell, and the long and the short, another gave me one of his younglings - a Coastal Carpet to cheer me up....

And of course, all those rules about handling.... well.... Alex is pretty amazing little snake... he comes skating back to me to hide when other people arrive, loves to wrap himself around my neck put his head in my hair and go to sleep.... don't you love it when the mormons come calling.......

And of course, now I am thinking.... mmmm... I want another snake.....

My other passions include sports motorbikes, yoga and soccer.... thats about it.

ROFL!! It works a treat for Jehovah's Witnesses too.... :lol:

Welcome to the site :wink:

thanks guys.... I feel a bit out of my depth and league here because I know nadda, and me and Alex are learning the best way to handle each other.... so no doubt I will mainly be checking things out rather than saying much....

Welcome, yes, pics are always encouraged. I hope you find this place as informative and entertaining as I do.

Welcoma Kali.... Just remeber we all started out as newbies sometime.... Do feel free to add your comments as your comments are as valuable as anyone else's.... Just be aware though that if you do say something that people disagree with they will let you know in a nice way.... Thats all about enjoying this wonderful Herp Community we have.....

Enjoy your snake and this website......

And yes we all love some pics......

Rick.....

Welcome 2 the site Kali7. Where abouts r u form.

thanks peoples.... I am from Sydney.... and will post pix as soon as I can steal my house mates camera....

Kali...is that your name? Or did you take it from the Goddess Kali?

Welcome to the forum....its a great forum. Lots to learn here!

Hi there mate. Always happy to see another Sydney based herper on here. :) Hope you enjoy this site as much as we do! :D Looking forward to photos.

Kath

Im still quite new but ill say hello anywayz. WELCOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back