Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice champagne. What do the parents look like?

The dam is normal heavily marked blonde mac, the sire has a slight stripe down his back but nothing outstanding. This pair has bred 3 years and never produced anything reduced pattern before. There was 2 like this in the clutch, the rest were normal looking blondes.

my stimi jusy laid eggs, this is a first for us both. do i pluck her off and then clean her viv out to get rid of egg smell then feed her? anything else you guys would suggest?? And of course get the eggs in the incubator?

That will be enough, i personally feed them a day or so later and a smaller then usual feed and then go back to normal, usually get a nice runny poop for the first one

my stimi jusy laid eggs, this is a first for us both. do i pluck her off and then clean her viv out to get rid of egg smell then feed her? anything else you guys would suggest?? And of course get the eggs in the incubator?

Once you have removed the eggs from her I would clean out her viv/tub, new substrate, fresh water and give her a quick bath. Then feed her a day or two after.

After having a bit of a cruise through the forum i found 3 that sell the "Ghost Childreni" they are Panda111, Kel-Worley, and bulldogwoma, there are more but this 3 were the best i found with pics of hatchies, hope this helps a little PP, :) .................................Ron

After having a bit of a cruise through the forum i found 3 that sell the "Ghost Childreni" they are Panda111, Kel-Worley, and bulldogwoma, there are more but this 3 were the best i found with pics of hatchies, hope this helps a little PP, :) .................................Ron
Ok, thanks

11262426984_31b7a333a4_c.jpg

11262407455_d0e7093475_c.jpg

11262449984_4b10c65298_c.jpg

11262413065_8eafe7a74c_c.jpg

Sry last 1 in shed but usually very clean Cream :(

These three were the only ones to make it out of 11 from my tri coloured spotted pairing. Will be holding onto them for a few sheds to see how they develop then ones going to a friend and I have to decide whether I have the room for the other two :)

Bit of a photo day today. Just had this girl out and I'm in love with the colours that are developing :)

Trying to take a decent photo of how chunky Weaver has become but it didn't work too well.

When I got him:

2013-05-20 17.56.jpg

This evening:

DSCF0335.JPG

Starting to get a little disconcerting when he squeezes my neck haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back