Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres my one and only (bender sex unknown) sorry if the pics are big!

DSC_0021.jpg

^^ my Fav pic - showing off after dinner :)

DSC_0012.jpg
untouchable_jodie

DSC_0014.jpg

hi, what type of stimson is in the 1st and 5th photo from antaresia 1 . they are very nice.

Hey Antaresia1, any success with your Stimmies this year? You have some top looking animals.

thanks mate for your kind words .. and yes ive got a few stimos, macs , and childreni cooking at the moment. hatched a few macs out so far..

also good to see another herper in the area :)

Sounds good!!!! I'd be interested to have a look if it's cool when they are ready seeing as though we are in the same area. Just trying to build up the Antaresia collection with some quality animals. Cheers

Sounds good!!!! I'd be interested to have a look if it's cool when they are ready seeing as though we are in the same area. Just trying to build up the Antaresia collection with some quality animals. Cheers

no probs be happy to help !!!!!!!!

another mid north coast herper aye, I know a few now :) nice looking snakes everyone, keep posting, I am loving all the stimmos, there my favourite! andy have you got any pics of the maccie hatchos yet? :)

Jastaaa

this is my little man.. who i recently found out is definately a boy :p hes 11 months old and 1 day. hahaha :)

Attachments

• l_60129c97725f4ca8999f790fecf3035a.jpg
    l_60129c97725f4ca8999f790fecf3035a.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 399
nice andy, tell us when you get some probed and I will drop around, will have to be on a tuesday though as mum is working everyother day. maybe on a weekend aswell. I work both days this weekend though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back