Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill just buy some hoppers and see how she'll go with them, as a guess probably 3-5 mins or so, ill time her tomorrow and see how long it takes.

Yay I can finally add something worthwhile to this thread, my new pair of Patternless Childrens! (G. Prostramo line) :D Very exciting, I haven't had any new additions for quite a while, so these will be in quarantine for a year now.

Attachments

• P1150215.JPG
    P1150215.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 222
  • P1150224.JPG
    P1150224.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 206
  • P1150228.JPG
    P1150228.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Yay I can finally add something worthwhile to this thread, my new pair of Patternless Childrens! (G. Prostramo line) :D Very exciting, I haven't had any new additions for quite a while, so these will be in quarantine for a year now.
WOW!!! They are stunners! Where can I get one of these in the states?

This alice springs stimsons had its first slough and ate a pink mouse, real killer attitude.

WOW!!! They are stunners! Where can I get one of these in the states?

The only place in the US i know of that sell Antaresia pythons is Australian Addiction Reptiles, im not sure if they have patternless or not tho. They also have a website.

Hi,few pics of hatchy childreni after first slough,some have more markings and some less, scarf and brad walker carramel lines.

My 2 are around 2 years old now & close to a metre long. They will eat a full adult in about 5 minutes. But how often do people feed them at this point? Weekly, fortnightly, or just when they show interest / get nippy?

- - - Updated - - -

My 2 are around 2 years old now & close to a metre long. They will eat a full adult in about 5 minutes. But how often do people feed them at this point? Weekly, fortnightly, or just when they show interest / get nippy?

- - - Updated - - -

Normally every 10 days would be fine.

Georgetown stimmi having a feed,and some Pygmy stimsons

Attachments

• snakes 317.jpg
    snakes 317.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 131
  • snakes 316.jpg
    snakes 316.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 140
  • snakes 314.jpg
    snakes 314.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 113
Keep me updated!

I fed her a 12g hopper mouse, it left an ok size bump so im happy with that, im going to give her the rest of the packet (9 to go) then upsize to 17g weaner mice. :) the extra stretch made her skin go a little blue, but all good. lol

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the big picture.

My new Antaresia - Maculosa

Eastern Small Blotched or Spotted Python:

Attachments

• IMG_0517.jpg
    IMG_0517.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0523.jpg
    IMG_0523.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 129