Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there hyper ants? pure black?

- - - Updated - - -

is there hyper ants? pure black?

Snake Ranch has some but they haven't sold any to the public yet as far as I know.

Three gravid Wheat Belts and the male that banged up two of them...

female1.jpg

female2.jpg

female3.jpg

male.jpg

Ok - I have to ask something. How come it's ok to develop hybrid Morelia and frowned on to do so with Antaresia? Oh - here's my little snakey-poo. (Still learning about getting good snake photos, clearly lol)

View attachment 272641

Attachments

• Sunday Dinner 29.10.12.jpg
    Sunday Dinner 29.10.12.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 78
male.jpg

mf_dribble.gif
mf_dribble.gif
mf_dribble.gif
.......OMG Nice One ...would go great with my Cream coloured Wheaty Female
bash.gif
7714421908_4819e8f8d3_c.jpg

Photo old but she now @ 235g and getting ready for the new year....god they would make a great pair
lol.gif

whistling2.gif
whistling2.gif
whistling2.gif

Thats a bloody nice snake. I got a clutch from that male and a female similar (not as contrasty) as yours last year. A couple of the hatchies have a reduced pattern like that with some nice red coming through. I'll take some pics when they've shed.

At least the male is producing now, took a couple of years for him to get his hemipenes going :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Ok - I have to ask something. How come it's ok to develop hybrid Morelia and frowned on to do so with Antaresia? Oh - here's my little snakey-poo. (Still learning about getting good snake photos, clearly lol)

View attachment 272641

I wasnt aware it was any more frowned upon to mix Antaresia than Morelia. Not my idea of fun personally though I'm sure many lines started back when they were all childreni have some mixed heritage.

TYVM she in shed at the mo and i might get some pics later this week.......she rather larger these days
whistling2.gif

Starting to smudge up a bit with age but most wheatys do....even im interested to c how she going this time as ive been leaving her to grow lol
whistling2.gif

Starting to smudge up a bit with age but most wheatys do....even im interested to c how she going this time as ive been leaving her to grow lol
whistling2.gif

My male is the same, was a lot cleaner and redder when i got it. As a young adult he was insane so with any luck the youngins keep their colour for a while at least.

Dam be right back...we shed today ....lol

- - - Updated - - -

8244263884_991dca24cd_c.jpg
8243196123_e95077eea3_c.jpg
Yes before u say it they look the same ...BUT she now 235g not 100g in previous pics and just shed and seems to be holding here light colour.....Fingers crossed
victory.gif
........OHHHHHHHHHHH FIFA 13 in the back ground...sozzzz GOTA GO
lol.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back