Any other APS love matches out there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMoon

Reptile Lover
Reaction score
In case it has sneaked past my APS family.....
I have been lustfully Stalking(with his permission) a certain APS
member. It is official, we are a couple ;) this has me now
wanting everyyy single Herper out there to hook up and find lurrvvv :evil:
I noticed there is a singles group on APS, GO FORTH use said group
put your single selves out there....
How many other members out there have found love through this site?
Still blows me away, joined APS looking for a Python and some info. Got
said info, Python(thanx Mr and Mrs Ian and Paula Davo)new family
AND to top it all off a Real Man who has rocked my world.......
Thanks APS :lol:
I "loves" this :evil:

What,...you've liked all my posts and your not interested in me...Im devistated...lol

Congrats on your newly found serendipity ;)

So what extra reps do you now co own :)

What,...you've liked all my posts and your not interested in me...Im devistated...lol

Congrats on your newly found serendipity ;)

So what extra reps do you now co own :)
Ahhhh B some verrry big Pythons LOL
Ohhhh B I "likes"every-one..."but yours are special lol"
and we are both interested in elapids too ;-)

most people have found stalkers on this site lol
Haaa Haa $P but there are weird type stalkers and then theres....Me LOL and I totally had permission AND stalkers rights PMSL

i dunno if too many couples have hooked up on APS,considering its a sausage fest, probably good for girls though alot of single male snake keepers perhaps

i dunno if too many couples have hooked up on APS,considering its a sausage fest, probably good for girls though alot of single male snake keepers perhaps
Hmmm I spose your right.... I know of 2 other couples, 1 have split and 1 are still together....
I will tell female friends to come looking LOL hmmmm have one best friend who is recently single
she is in Townsville.....

^ hahahaha .. Hay you cant do that , leavin us in suspence like an ad break ! Who ???? lol excuse my noisy self I wont be upset if you dont wanna tell yet :)
LOL its fine.... its all over fb anyhow LOL
Joemal is my poor stalkee LOL I "likes"him a lotttt

hehehe im so happy for you , like smile from ear to ear happy :) . Guess I should start stalking ... Well Ill confess I did try stalking a certain APS member but I think maybe I was too out there for him L:(

hehehe im so happy for you , like smile from ear to ear happy :) . Guess I should start stalking ... Well Ill confess I did try stalking a certain APS member but I think maybe I was too out there for him :(
It is important to have Stalker's permission and Stalkers rights first ROFL
Then Stalk with WILD abandon LOL
AND you were NOT too out there for him....He was NOT out there enough for YOU!!!
:)Good luck and Happy Stalking :)

Torah, you wherent to out there... I'm MARRIED!!!! ;-) jokes! Miss moon congrats! I'm wondering how I lived 5years 10mins away from your man and never bumped into him or heard of his impressive collection of scrub and olives! I'm from halifax

Nope no love factor..... No man brave enough to handle the rodeo ride that tos me

Torah, you wherent to out there... I'm MARRIED!!!! ;-) jokes! Miss moon congrats! I'm wondering how I lived 5years 10mins away from your man and never bumped into him or heard of his impressive collection of scrub and olives! I'm from halifax
where is halifax? Mr Red... and thanks for the congrats

Nope no love factor..... No man brave enough to handle the rodeo ride that tos me
Oh never fear some-one is bound to cowboy up :)

Halifax is the tiny place u pass before getting to Lucinda!! He is Lucinda right?

Hmm, I seem to have him
Confused with a different scrub and olive seller in Lucinda! My bad!

so what is it that draws one member to another on APS?

is it you like there posts? some of there animals?

so what is it that draws one member to another on APS?

is it you like there posts? some of there animals?

The snake attracts female APS users to the males and the hide attracts the males to the females. Simple really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back