Any other APS love matches out there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah nothing happened with the intern...he wants to be best mates which im cool by! so i'm back up for grabs guys ;)

I'd like to be a bloke Shoo lol. Boobs are cool!​

Im not sure if you realise this but you have the oppertunity to enjoy them ALLLL the time as a chick :p:p;) as a bloke you may get your hand slapped lol ;)

Anyone wanna love me? ;) :lol:

Im not sure if you realise this but you have the oppertunity to enjoy them ALLLL the time as a chick :p:p;) as a bloke you may get your hand slapped lol ;)

Unless your fat dude... then you get man boooobs!

I'll love u d3pro. Only for the Gtp you got of Craig hahaha.

Cheers Brenton

Pics or it didn't happen lol.

I am single D3pro lol but I would prefer a woman haha.

I'll love you D3! LOL, low maintenance thats what guys like isn't it??

What gets me is lads saying they cant find girls who like reps...

I cant find a lad who doesnt have a nervous break down at the mention of snakes OR lizards (who the hell is afraid of lizards?)

Or who isnt a sappy mess....that boys...is just not on!

Hahahaha Brenton :p thats some nice clearly defined conditional love, right there!

i know right! i don't mind a guy that shows emotion but one that just is petrified of everything and crys over everything...boys, thats a girls job! we're meant to be the ones that get highly stressed over little things then flip out and go postal on you the beg for forgiveness and turn on the flood of tears because everything is just to much. you're meant to be our rock and just hug us and tell us it will be fine.

Well I can't find any women that like reps. I only know a couple of women that like them and they are all taken. Expect on here but none that are close to where I live.
But I can agree who is scarred of lizards lol.

Well d3 i'll take you up on your offer on the conditions You start on the man boobs!,

& ill do a quick search on the forum for our husbandry requirements, I'm thinking 1 acre cage by 3 bedrooms around 30 deg on the hot end, 20 on the cool end & 2X large hides in the way of kingsize sealy posturepedic. I think our goal should be selective breeding of albino's?.

wel what do you know,this thread still going

the whole relationship thing isthe most complicated mess a human can get into

its so sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back