Any other APS love matches out there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wel what do you know,this thread still going

the whole relationship thing isthe most complicated mess a human can get into

its so sad :(

It's like marriage is a coffin, and each kid is a nail in it :0 lol

lol i wouldn't know im a relationship virgin! seriously though the more i see how others love lives have panned out the more i think....male reptiles are the best relationship. no one wants to date an average, brain defected chick

lol i wouldn't know im a relationship virgin! seriously though the more i see how others love lives have panned out the more i think....male reptiles are the best relationship. no one wants to date an average, brain defected chick

Not with an attitude like that sadly to say, think positive, Be positive, & always be confident. Don't get me wrong you're a gorgeous person but keep a bright outlook on life/yourself & things will always turn around
icon10.gif

Sorry if this is a-bit abrupt :(.

Finding love on a forum isn't the best idea..... I miss the good old days where a guy could drag a wasted girl back to his lair and do things with her that they both will regret after 9 months....

Sometimes they regret it a couple of weeks later when weird growths start popping up- definitely not the good days.

Finding love on a forum isn't the best idea..... I miss the good old days where a guy could drag a wasted girl back to his lair and do things with her that they both will regret after 9 months....
This still happens... Its probably more socially acceptable than online dating by some.

this site proves otherwise! hehehe *runs* (yes, I include males too :D )

Hahahahaha is that your story D3?
Nothin wrong with a bit of forum lovin'!!!!!!!!

So just how many single, female herpers do you think there are on this site, in Newcastle between the age of 35 & 45.

PS If that is you then PM ME

Yeah all you single lonely people who can get to new farm park on October 15th, come along to the reptile lovers BBQ! You might find love.. Much stranger things than that will be happening I'm sure lol.

My new neighbour and his wife looked at me, and each other, really strange when i told them i had some snakes. She said in a joking fashion,well we are not ever coming to your house lol. We had a bit of a giggel cos i thought they were just joking. But when i asked them to keep any snails ect they find in their garden for my bluey the face expression on the man turned to almost horror. His wife explained to me that he actually had a phobia of Bluetongues. They seem quite serious too ! I also have a lady friend who has a fear of fish, and i have a fishtank with fish in it to bout .. PS: I am very single !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back