Anyone a WoW player? :o

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beans

Just wondering if anyone from here plays wow or anything. If not what other games do you play?

Played for 6 years then got bored. Played a few other mmo's since including starwars, rift, warhammer and gw2. Dont really play a lot now days, plants vs zombies online has had my attention lately.

Rick

Team Fortress 2.. COD series .. Battlefield series.. I got lots...

used to play until late lich king, then started playing again around about patch 5.1,same problem really got bored/burnt out, not only that
with enclosures to build and a stockpile of PS3 games to finish, just does not seem worth it much! that and 11 90s leaves nothing left to do.

Lol ambush somone hacked my bf's BF4 account, and has been playing it and getting all these achievements haha. Always seems to be a russian >_>

What about warlords blue? Coming back for that?

Lol ambush somone hacked my bf's BF4 account, and has been playing it and getting all these achievements haha. Always seems to be a russian >_>

What about warlords blue? Coming back for that?

possible, i was checking out some of the announced changes earlier on actually, bit let down by the shaman info, but hunter and mage seem to still have some appeal to me, and garrisons might be interesting, but then again, so far no planned flying, honestly i guess ill just have to see! at the very least would like to check it out, now just to put up with the long wait.

There will be flying eventually I think, and even if theres not it's not a big deal. It will help it feel populated that's for sure. The mage changes are alright. Warlocks are doing absolutely retarded DPS at the moment One in our guild is critting for 2 mill >_> Maybe if you are on Barthilas I might see you around!

I am totally and hopelessly addicted to playing Rust.. Would love to give Elder Scrolls online a play, but can't fork out the cash just now :(

elder scrolls online does look interesting, will check it out after a few months and everything has settled with it, the sheer information behind it seems impressive.

ah i mostly stick to khaz'goroth alliance side, though if i do come back id like to start a few horde side pvp realm alts. warlocks are quite powerful atm, i stopped trying to keep up with them ages ago!

games currently playing lol ffx-ffx-2 hd remaster, Bravely default, monster hunter 3 ultimate, zelda skyward sword, ,kingdom hearts dream drop distance

I just got a ps4 so ghost battle field 4. kill zone I don't like but on my computer I play a boring game dragon oath don't know why I play it?
level 86 it has taking ages to get that high must be addicted I guess

Yup, I do. Saeilfa#1679 if you wanted to add me.

There will be flying in 6.1. They want everyone to explore, and that's fine. Imagine Timeless Isle with flying (it would be awful).

Yep.
I like monopoly.
Sometimes I also play poker with real cards!!!!

At the moment it's DayZ, WoW, Titanfall and just got Elder Scrolls Online too. =)

There will be flying in 6.1. They want everyone to explore, and that's fine. Imagine Timeless Isle with flying (it would be awful).
Oh timeless flying, shoot me now. The only places you can't really fly are SM, Azuremyst and the newest content islands off pandaland.

i'm glad it's not just me sounds like we are all got the bug one way or other
what is the help line

Nothing wrong with Timeless Isle. It's a fun PvP zone and it really shows where Blizzard is going with their world zones.

Just really wish the WoD beta would come out already though... I need to work out which tank I'm picking this time =O

yeh i know with 6.1 they should hopefully allow flying, but until then it will just be a pain, but then again i mostly think that because it will mean my gatherer alts will take longer to gather all the mats to raise my other professions, just an annoyance, and as for timeless isle.. i found it got dull easily, and truth be told i ended up using my flying mount to get to the higher areas anyway, usually a risk but quicker. tight rope chest was cool though.

Nothing wrong with Timeless Isle. It's a fun PvP zone and it really shows where Blizzard is going with their world zones.

never was a big fan of isle pvp, but on a pve realm i hardly did it, i mostly just treated the isle as a gear catch up for alts, along with a few novelty pets/items chucked in, however i am looking forward to the new world pvp zone, used to love wintergrasp battles.

i'm glad it's not just me sounds like we are all got the bug one way or other
what is the help line

there is no help, your damned for all eternity. however there is a club with free mana biscuits.

Last edited:
I used to like Starcraft back in the day hehe. Would love to play Skyrim but just don't have the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back