Anyone going to the VHS Expo tomorrow?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon_Aus

Reaction score
I'll be heading down - keep an eye out for me, I'm the guy with a canny resemblence to Humphrey B Bear (except I'll probably have pants on) and will be dragging round a clutch of young'uns

what are people hoping to see/buy?

also does anyone know how you prove you're a VHS member? I swear I never got a membership card when I signed up - of course could have just lost it :)

Ill be there with my partner look out for me I have black hair with dyed blonde and faded colours in it will be wearing black jeans haha

Im spewin cant go dont have the cash for a trip so dont lookout for me hopin someone makes a vid of this one like last year

Im going. I am probably going to regret it, but I think I will come home with a hatchy python of some sort. And one or 2 skinks. ;p.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

I'll be there, the guy with the big black piercing in his lip :p

Ill be there. If anybody knows of anyone selling water skinks there let me know.

Hope to meet a few of you there tomorrow!
Look out for the short, over excited girl with a big smile and dragging a girlfriend along haha! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back