Anyone here play dayz standalone ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, still a lot of work to be done but really like the idea of the game - I used to play it back when it was an ARMA mod aswell. :)

I have played it. Play from time to time.

When you play, you have to accept it is in Alpha at the moment, and even though there are bugs, it is actually for the most part playable.

I never played the mod, but this game really makes you look at yourself as to how you would be in a survival situation. I used to just freak out when another player was near me. Either hide or shoot on site.

Died maybe 3 times, never by accident.

I just checked it out on you tube looks good. the guy was caught by another player and was trying to get away funny as

I just checked it out on you tube looks good. the guy was caught by another player and was trying to get away funny as
is that the vid of the guy shooting him then fixing him then ends up shooting him in the leg at the end ?.
but yeah its a pretty cool game .

I play Rust, and know it was inspired by DayZ, so have been very keen to try it! Will buy it soon :)

heres my guy atm , every time I die I change his name lol .
jack.jpg

My younger brother plays heaps, he has a youtube series of his progress check him out - iiTRoNz

Last edited:
My younger brother plays heaps, he has a youtube series of his progress check him out - iiTRoNz

cool I subscribed to his youtube channel, I am giving your brother tips on his page .

Last edited:
Are there still some playing DayZ standalone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back