Anyone tried 'Lucky Reptile' Range? any good?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gecko :)

Hey Guys,.

As some of you might know I am in the process of opening a Website,. a very slow process as I am doing this in my limited spare time in-between working & everything else thats going on around here.

Originally this was going to be a simple website to show our collection & what we have available etc.
In addition to this I have now decided to have shopping cart setup & stock what was going to be a few general items as I am always being asked if we sell the full setups.

Anyway after making contact with some great suppliers I have found that there are many great products on offer & I am now going to be selling more items then originally planned.

Trying to decide which suppliers to go ahead with I am wondering if anyone has tried the 'Lucky Reptile' Range?
If so what did you think of the quality?

Can I have a look at your website set-up ? If so PM a Link

Cheers

Lucky is a Euro company however all the goods are made in China, despite what you may be told.

Hey Marzzy, the site is currently offline as we are working on it.

The fact that they are Chinese is the whole reason I am inquiring about quality,.

what isn't maid in china these days really, Gecko do u have a time frame of when you hoping the site will be up and what state is your home ?

I had the ceramic heat emitter the yellow one I can not say it was worth the money I had 2 of them both stop working in a short period of time I am not sure what all the other products they sell are like but would never buy a ceramic heat emitter in that brand again.

I am sure they make great products maybe I just had bad luck with those two but wouldn't buy them again the lower cost ones seem to last so much longer.

Misting system works, but very loud!

Moon light LED lights all failed within two months.

Incubator was ok for hatchling certain species that didnt mind fluctuating tempratures of +- 2-3 degrees.

Fake plants are ok.. but still cheap looking.

Hope this info helps!

Thanks everyone for the feedback,. Including those that have Pm'ed me.

Seems some of their products work well,. but also some dodgy ones?

Anyone else have any input?

BelV6, not exactly sure on time frame,. within the next couple of months.
We are located in NSW but will ship Australia wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back