anyone tried the Ahhh Bra?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, having probs, where Is the thingy to undo It....nightmare in the dark....

If you go the Ahhh Bra you may as well by a giant pair of matching navel hiding grannie knickers and jump into the trakkie dacks and be done with it :)!

Apologies to the OP.

I quite like mine. I'm a C/D cup and I find it quite supportive- but definitely don't recommend it to someone that wears thin straps often.

So from the sounds of it: Anything under a C, go ahead. Anything C+, no support for the boobies. Looks like I'll be fine for one when I'm finished lactating then :D

Think I'll stick to bra's, not keen on the mammaries interacting with the patellas

Think I'll stick to bra's, not keen on the mammaries interacting with the patellas
Definitely a bad look! Saw a lady with big 'girls' at belly level at the mall this weekend. My daughter (a D cup) was seriously traumatised. That image will keep her in proper support for many years. For Irish dancing she has to wear a netball bra and a highly supportive crop top bra. Then she can JUST stand to do all of that jumping without injury or distracting everyone else in the class :)

handing over to the missus for this one....

Hi Ladies,
I am a DD (was a GG prior to a reduction) so have been wearing underwire for a very long time. I recently purchased the Aire Bra which is very much the same thing as the ahhh bra by the sounds.
I have found if your taking it easy around the house on a hot day etc 1 is fine but if your going out you need to layer and wear 2 to give the girls the extra support, they are not suitable for sport etc especially if your 'larger'.
If your used to the tightness of the underwire and the pressure of the elastic straps, the new bra will take some getting used to because they are so much softer. they are great to sleep in if you feel you need something when you sleep, they wash very easily simply into the machine with the rest of the clothes.
They are definitely different to underwire bra's meaning not quite as supportive but still do support, they are higher cut under the arm and really take care of the back/side/underarm 'problem area'.

hope this helps ladies.

Nope not kidding. There rather large. Bigger then my head and I've got a huge head.

So when you first met, did you catch her eye across the room or seek shelter from the rain under her breasts?

Haven't tried one but they certainly don't look like they would support
anywhere near what a real bra does. The material is stretchy and looks like it would loose it's
elasticity after a couple of washes.
I also wouldn't buy one because I hate the way they market them.

but they come in white black and for a limited time they throw in a skin coloured ahh bra thats right amazing makes me want to buy one and im a dude thats grate marketing (or maybe the fact i hear that ad 50 time a day)

Last edited by a moderator:
but they come in white black and for a limited time they throw in a skin coloured ahh bra thats right amazing makes me want to buy one and im a dude thats grate marketing (or maybe the fack i hear that ad 50 time a day)

I also hate the way that chick says AHH I wanna smash her head!

*Hey kiddies not condoning violence here

Last edited by a moderator:
handing over to the missus for this one....

Hi Ladies,
I am a DD (was a GG prior to a reduction) so have been wearing underwire for a very long time. I recently purchased the Aire Bra which is very much the same thing as the ahhh bra by the sounds.
I have found if your taking it easy around the house on a hot day etc 1 is fine but if your going out you need to layer and wear 2 to give the girls the extra support, they are not suitable for sport etc especially if your 'larger'.
If your used to the tightness of the underwire and the pressure of the elastic straps, the new bra will take some getting used to because they are so much softer. they are great to sleep in if you feel you need something when you sleep, they wash very easily simply into the machine with the rest of the clothes.
They are definitely different to underwire bra's meaning not quite as supportive but still do support, they are higher cut under the arm and really take care of the back/side/underarm 'problem area'.

hope this helps ladies.

Now browny, we've had this conversation before, you really need to hold off airing that split personality thingy on public forums :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back