Apologies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Apologies to all members for what has happened in the forums. As the messages were even more screwed AFTER I attempted to restore them, we have decided for a fresh start.

This means that all posts have been deleted and we are starting over. Hopefully we can build up the community again with the support of all our great members.

hi adam..
there is no need for you to apologise

this is a free service that you supply for everyone and we are all thankfull for what ever we recive.
in no time at all everyone will restart the threads that they had going and it will be back to the great site we all know and like..
cheers paul.

Here here Mr Berridge, I could not have put it better myself. Don't worry about it SJ you are tops in my book :)
All I have to say is:........ Let the games begin :)

Hey, SJ. I know it really sucks to lose so much of what you've put your time and heart into. There really isn't anything to apologize for, and I don't think the community has gone anywhere. We're all still here, and ready to keep on rolling. You have created something really special here, and I think any other regular member would tell you the same. These forums will grow again, and the site will evolve just like it has in the past. Believe it or not, I don't think you'll find anyone that minds having a fresh start.

Above all, thank you for all your hard work and dedication. It is appreciated.

Don't worry about the posts SJ, we don't pay, its a great site and I've already forgotten what I wrote yesterday (my brain is too full so stuff has to move to put other stuff in.)

My bigger concern is how the hell did Africa get 52 posts in the first 24 hours! Man you need to get out more :lol: :lol:

Cheers Hawkeye

Who really gives a fudging shoot?
It was probably time to get rid of some old posts anyway.
As for points...I never paid attention to them anyway.
I'm like a vigin...touched for the very first time..all over again.

Hi SJ

funny how these things happen - I've in computers since 1968 and have had my share of missadventures. One moment of what is usually an inspired thought process and suddenly things don't quite go to plan. The feeling in your guts (so empty) then the worries about who has lost what and the realisation that it's unrecoverable.

Big Deal - so what - This web site is not what's been posted - it's not what's written down or archived - that's history. This is a comunity that somehow you've put together. It's made up from the people who will contribute in the future -IT'S DYNAMIC and that's what makes it indestructible. Thank you for all your efforts from all of us. It looks like there's already a race on to be back to normal in a couple of days. I can't keep up with all the posts.

Rock on SJ. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back