Approx sizes on a stimsons pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that info. The breeder I got him from was very knowledgeable and I don't want to doubt what he told me. He is my first snake (probably wont be the last) and I do really want as much info as I can to help me in my journey because I am the only one in the household who actually likes snakes

Sounds like you're on the right track :) There's always more to learn, and there's always plenty of misinformation to sift through. Oh, and on herp groups there's always a bit of drama and squabbling! Haha, but just enjoy it on a comical level and you'll have a good time :)

You may find the rest of the household ends up changing their minds; enthusiasm, joy and love can be quite contagious. Glad to hear he won't be your last, you sound like a great person to have in our hobby :)

Hey LittleButterfly,I hope you have learnt a little from your first foray into our sometimes nasty/sometimes friendly world but most of us mean well and I hope you continue your journey with us and we do wish you the best with your scaley friend and hope your future friends do well too.We know reptiles are addictive and you can't stop at 1 :D

Hey LittleButterfly,I hope you have learnt a little from your first foray into our sometimes nasty/sometimes friendly world but most of us mean well and I hope you continue your journey with us and we do wish you the best with your scaley friend and hope your future friends do well too.We know reptiles are addictive and you can't stop at 1 :D

Thanks. I am definitely planning to get more reptiles. Unfortunately, my parents probably wont let me get anymore until I move out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back