• Check out the new Feedback and suggestions forum. This adds the ability to add ideas for the site and upvote/downvote them. It would be great to hear from you all in how we can boost site activity and who would like to assist with some exciting ideas from Rob and I.

APS 2017 Calendars

Should there be an APS 2017 Calendar

• Yes

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Site Admin
Staff member
I haven't really investigated the calendar comp this year due to last years efforts mainly going to the winners of the comp with quite a few left over.

However in saying that, rather than let it go and have another fun thing fall by the wayside, I will leave it up to you guys to make the call.

Do you want to see an APS 2017 Calendar?

If it goes ahead, I will ask for photo donations which the Mods and I will review and same thing applies, those who get photos in the calendar will get a free 1 or 2.

CrazyNut

I'm always keen. This years calander has sat nicely on the wall next to my desk. I think you should print enough for the winners and the other go on pre-order (should stop it from going to waste if not many people order).

nick_75

Donator
Donator
Hi, I would love to see a calendar. I hope it is not full to the brim of designer animals though. I will wait for it to come out, then assess if I want it.

alichamp

Yes from me. There have been some stunning pics here so would love to see a calendar from talented APS peeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.