APS 2017 Calendars

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should there be an APS 2017 Calendar

• Yes

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I haven't really investigated the calendar comp this year due to last years efforts mainly going to the winners of the comp with quite a few left over.

However in saying that, rather than let it go and have another fun thing fall by the wayside, I will leave it up to you guys to make the call.

Do you want to see an APS 2017 Calendar?

If it goes ahead, I will ask for photo donations which the Mods and I will review and same thing applies, those who get photos in the calendar will get a free 1 or 2.

I'm always keen. This years calander has sat nicely on the wall next to my desk. I think you should print enough for the winners and the other go on pre-order (should stop it from going to waste if not many people order).

Hi, I would love to see a calendar. I hope it is not full to the brim of designer animals though. I will wait for it to come out, then assess if I want it.

Yes from me. There have been some stunning pics here so would love to see a calendar from talented APS peeps.

Cool beans, sounds like its something to do then.

Thanks all, keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back