APS Camping at Bents Basin campground

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Peter Johnston Idea was supported most by majority of attendants. So we officially announcing that this camp will be hold 14th and 15th of April.

People who like to attend pm me and I will make list.

There will be more details announced about this closer to the date.

We will organize transport for people with out cars from the station, (details later)

1...Location: Bents Basin campground-Camping for some and picnic for all.

On the southern side of the park.

Getting there: The campground is along Wolstenholme Avenue. Roads are paved.

Campsites are suitable for: camper trailers; camping beside your vehicle. Not suitable for: caravans.

Facilities: Flush toilets, amenities block, hot showers, picnic tables, wood barbecues

Things to do: From this camping ground you can walk to the lookout, dam and basin. Campers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a person 18 years or over.

Fees: $8.00 per adult per night, $4.00 per child per night. Vehicle entry fees apply. Kitchen: $55 per day. Shelter: $55 per day.

We will be able to organize transport for people who have no car from Glenfield Station .
OK, I reckon that there needs to be a picnic AND a camping event. I still say Bents Basin because of the ability to snorkel and see great herps in the water. And who knows how many sliders we can pull out. Wattomola is also great but I camped there one night and woke up to 4 flat tyres. And Bents Basin is set up as a camping site with facilities. We could easily run a shuttle from Glenfield Station to get people there as well.

do we need to bring food or is there shops or somethin. maybe that kinda spoils the whole "camp out thing" tho....................... eskys rnt fun to carry around.

Hope you all miss us!! hehe Have a great time all....maybe we will do Kiama down the track!!
But hey...I am on holidays in April!! hehe

*squirms around* OOOH IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D i havent been camping for ages!

SHOPPING LIST: water pistols, water baloons, massage oil, fart bombs, bungers, pingpong balls and lemons, snorkeling gear, handcuffs, zip ties, o yeah, a tents a good idea too, and fluffy bunny slippers.
feel free to ad to my list if i missed anything........

hmm, foods always a good idea, especially marshmellows, red cordial, and that squirty cream in a can stuff!:D:D:D

yeah, and dont forget to bring a wedding present or two or three, coz me an freddy are getting married:):):)

cmon ppl, anyone else comin? me freddy an slatey could have fun by ourselves but the more the merrier!

Id love to come along, is anyone welcome?

yup! ANYONE! even the bum under ure stairs! well, i guess he has to be a member of aps first, any mods gonna confirm that?

People who are coming, please keep pm me. I am doing the list.

I will mst likely come down for the Saturday. I won't be able to stay overnight though, as much as I would like to. If the weather is good I will take the bike out for the day. Anybody else going along that has a motorbike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back