APS Camping at Bents Basin campground

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha Bryony will be to busy drinking with Slateman. I hope Gillsy that you like sexslatina.

And Garthnfay Pleeeeeease, not here on open forum. What a wish that is. Family site and all.

Gillsy's never been near a dress, i'll leave that to Hugsta

Bryony's mine, we're even sharing a tent ;)

Gillsy's never been near a dress, i'll leave that to Hugsta

Your right, gillsy has never been near a dress, esecially if there's a woman in it.:shock: :lol:

That's only cause Bry knows she safe with you, no chance of you trying to bust a move on her......:lol:

Ha Ha Bryony will be to busy drinking with Slateman. I hope Gillsy that you like sexslatina.

I can do more than one thing at a time! Watch me drink firewater with slatey while toasting marshmallows with sexslatina.

Gillsy's never been near a dress, I'll leave that to Hugsta

Your right, gillsy has never been near a dress, esecially if there's a woman in it.:shock: :lol:

That's only cause Bry knows she safe with you, no chance of you trying to bust a move on her......:lol:

Ooooow baby! Well most of me is safe....he likes boobs! lol
We can share a dress if you like ;)

Gillsy is my tent door bitch!
lol
Keep me safe from huggy bear and sexslatina ;)

My girlfriend's working that weekend now, so I'm going to need a lift there too.
Also I have a spare snorkel and goggles I can bring and we might be able to squeeze another person in the tent.

SOOOOOON. I hope that we get good weather.
If not, it is Peter's fault. He did the booking.

Only week to go. I will ask Peter to organize us little.
I will come to train station as he suggested
Peter's quote:I am happy to collect a car full from Glenfield Train Station at 10am. You will need to rest yoru bags on your laps.

Some of us will meet at Glenfield Train Station 10am, and rest can go strait there I think.

Best would be if people who are coming to Glenfield station would post here to let us know, so we can arrange transport to basin for them.

So...... who is going and should I come along? :p

(considering I have work until 5 and will need to head up after that..and also dont have a tent so may have to sleep in my -small and uncomfortable - car?)

It is good that you guys are doing this after Easter/? At least it should be nice and quiet up there then? Sorry if I've got the dates mixed up? Would love to be therel, but too far for us to travel. Cheers Cheryl

Come up Tatelina, it should be a fun night.

If its half as good as the last camping night we had, then it should be a blast!!

But i have no mullet wig this time round!

So...... who is going and should I come along? :p

(considering I have work until 5 and will need to head up after that..and also dont have a tent so may have to sleep in my -small and uncomfortable - car?)

I don't know if there is mobile signall. I think it is, we better to ask Peter.
You can always to call one of us to pick you up. I am sure that there will be place to sleep for you.
Lot of people is comming. From mods I am sure about Hix and Me.
Sexslatina is comming and Bryony, teamsherman, Simone, Peter and familly and many others

Best would be if people who are coming to Glenfield station would post here to let us know, so we can arrange transport to basin for them.

I have a lift there organised now, thanks. Is it next weekend already? WOOHOO, I CAN'T WAIT!

Tatelina, just come. As Slateman said, there should be somewhere for you to crash and a few people you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back