APS Camping at Bents Basin campground

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What types of critters?

Went to Bents Basin today with my kids.
We saw a Lace Monitor (approx 5 ft) and pulled a small turtle off the road on the way out.
My daughter also thinks she saw a brown snake. I didn't see that one, but she said it was brown and her face was white. :lol: :lol:
I'll post the pics from a computer that will let me. :x :x :x
What other animals have people seen in there?
Cheers and see you up their on Saturday.
Craig

I'm coming Tat, Gaara, stop being so negative and get your bum out of your seat and do something fun.

Plus I want my thermostat.

Slately what time is everyone heading up.

Hi Guys,

I would doubt that anyone will get mobile reception at Bents Basin. There will be a pick up of interested people at Glenfield Station at 10am. We will also do another run in the afternoon to collect from Glenfield Station at 3.30pm. We will only do this if we get specific requests.

You will be able to work out who we are at Glenfield. We will be the ones without the mullets or flanno's.

Bents Basin is found by following Bringelly Road through the Northern Road at Bringeely and continuing until the "Bents Basin" turn off. Not that hard really.

Bring stuff to cook with, stuff to eat, stuff to sleep in and someone to sleep with.

PREPARE FOR RAIN!!!

We have not had a formal response form NPWSD about our surveys (thats what happens when you only give them 30 days notice) so we will go looking but wont do anything formal with the information.

and lastley, TAKE YOUR RUBBISH WITH YOU

Oh stop picking on gaara, ;) I'm sure he'll be there.

Simone.

I don't know Simone, I think he has his blouse on........nancy boy......:shock: ;) :lol:

It will be a good weekend I am sure. I will be there for the Saturday, but unfortunately have to to much to do at home to stay overnight.:cry:

If anyone has some small fish traps, could they bring.

I wouldn't mind seeing what fish are around to, apparently there are quite a few weather loaches in nsw streams.

And yes I know they're exotic and are considered a pest.

Went for a look there today.......(was bored) and it looks really nice.

Only one family camping there so it should be nice and quiet...........till we get there!! lol

Water was clear, should make for an interesting dive.

And for you single blokes, im bringing 2 attractive female friends with me.

Beches people who need a lift and Alexandria people who need a lift I have at least 1-2 seats avaiable.

Went for a look there today.......(was bored) and it looks really nice.

Only one family camping there so it should be nice and quiet...........till we get there!! lol

Water was clear, should make for an interesting dive.

And for you single blokes, im bringing 2 attractive female friends with me.

Oh sherman darling.
I like girls also. I hope that Fay is coming, I have a soft spot for her.

Now boys and girls. We sleep 2 more times, and........ PARTY TIME.

Last edited:
I am not being negative! Some people must work whilst others party/snorkel/picnic/drink etc.
:(
So now I can be negative. :(
How long does it take to drive there? I would drive out after work but I'd be on my lonesone and it would be dark and I don't have anyone to tent buddy with and I don't have camping gear and whinge whinge whinge... :p

Wood

I've seen the offcuts they offer for firewood.
How much should I bring? I have lots.
Cheers
Craig

geeeeeeeee!!!!!!! see what happens when u let ur net get d/c!
i come back the a day b4 u all are going camping at one of my old swimming holes!

aaaaaaagh!!! and to make matters worse, i have to work until 2am on sat nyt.

although, that may be when the partys just gettin started (winks and grins dat cheeky grin) ;op

I will see you all tomorrow people. Looks like weather will be on our site.

bents basin mmmmmmmmm let me see scary costume of hairy man hiding in bushes who only seems to come out of a night no ones bringing any firearms are they ???....................lol who killed kulla oh we fired several rounds at him we thought he was a scary hairy monster hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back