Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
OK, following on from a number of recent threads it is clear that there are many members on here that are:

1. Dating the wrong person because they aren't allowed to get new hersps and

2. Would do much better with one our our lovely members

So, perhaps we need a moderator to run our own dating site.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?

I am taken ( I can hear a sigh of relief)and my man just loves herps!! I have no problems!!

Sounds like you having marriage troubles mate, LOL

What herps was it that you werent allowed to get Petey?

Yes Great idea.........But dont tell my girlfriend :wink:

I wasn't refering to my inability to get permission to get new herps. But I have read many posts recently where other people have said it. and after seeing th ephtoos thread, I just thought lats lots of people on here would do better by looking here. Of course, Like Fay, I am married and therefore not eligible to participate. there is always www.totallysleezyhusbands.com for that.

Joking or otherwise Not a bad idea. Thinking about it, meeting like minded people, shared interests, something to talk about over dinner. The likely result I think in any serious attempt at this taking off is the number of people on the site. There really isn't a large enough group given the range of places people come from. Carins to Melbourne is the majority including perth and adelaide peoples. If there is 200 regular people on this site half of them married more again in relationships narrows it down alot.

I fall into the taken category as well but thought that idea was worth a response to. The poll is interesting at the moment too.

Hey that would be cool. I have gotten together 5 couples (all are still married!). What a nice idea...! How thoughtful are you Peter!

munkee said:
Joking or otherwise Not a bad idea. Thinking about it, meeting like minded people, shared interests, something to talk about over dinner. The likely result I think in any serious attempt at this taking off is the number of people on the site. There really isn't a large enough group given the range of places people come from. Carins to Melbourne is the majority including perth and adelaide peoples. If there is 200 regular people on this site half of them married more again in relationships narrows it down alot.

I fall into the taken category as well but thought that idea was worth a response to. The poll is interesting at the moment too.

Well what about APS starting a 'HOBBIES' site...sort of like a national database where you click on your hobbie to meet like-minded people, this means if you like car-racing/reptiles/tennis/skiing/whatever, that you just stick your pic in each catagory.

Antlady....sounds like you just scored yourself a job!

Hobbies is a very valid I have only met a few people from this site in person but I generally end up having long yarns with them and get along fairly well with them.

Hey I'd love to do it...its definitely my forte!

And munkee- you'd be surprised. And the site will grow as the hobby does. :)

I think its a brilliant idea. I'll even create a logo/banner for it *big grin*. (Gives me an excuse to play with some graphics programs!!)

I wouldn't go out woth anyone from here, apart from being in a relationaship with two kids the thing Ive noticed about women who are into reptiles. Crazy as cut snakes. Stand back, stay clear woo woo. Not like the men who are all well balanced and completely normal like myself.

peterescue said:
I wouldn't go out woth anyone from here, apart from being in a relationaship with two kids the thing Ive noticed about women who are into reptiles. Crazy as cut snakes. Stand back, stay clear woo woo. Not like the men who are all well balanced and completely normal like myself.

Nearly got it right, it's not just women into reptiles that are crazy, it is ALL WOMEN :evil:

*puts on flame suit*

Interesting concept :wink: why not jump straight in the deep end and have a "couples seeking female" section :D

SYDNEY - adventourous uninhibited couple into jungles, stimsons and most reptiles, seeking attractive younger single female for fun times. must not be into hybrids :wink: please PM details, phone number and pic (clothed :roll: ok) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Definately start it up, as long as the whole thing can be very public, so we can laugh at all the people who get involved.

/me gets the popcorn ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back