Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Dear, someone catch me whilst I swoon over the delightful words of blue..

Swooning? There is no swooning here. This is strictly french existentialists, no french romantic poets of the 19th century.

Mmmm yup sure that'll do nicely.

Oh look a pretty shiny butterfly....wearing a bikini!

TrueBlue , your kids ( all 6 of them ) say hi and your wife will be back on the 1st on April ,good luck !

The other 7 kids not talking to him again?

Magpie , I tried to talk to TrueBlue about not cooling his wife down again this winter , but he never seems to listen , he just breeds and breeds . You would think with all his kids and his snakes that he would not have time to on-line eh !

the need to breed is as strong as the need for bikinis.

Jeez, TB; come up here and hang around the lagoon for a few days, you'll be all bikini'd out.

NinaPeas , i don't think so , i suppose things that he didn't tell you , 1 - he's 5 ft tall , 2 - he's 61 next month , 3 - he's going bald quickly ( all the stress he's under with the kids ) , 4 - he's on the chunky ( 105kg ) side of life , lucky he got in quick with the kids eh , 5 - he forgets his kids name's , he has them tattooed on his chest to remember what to call them and he does not look pretty in a bikini .

Might have to, I think Ive worked out whats wrong. Since Ive always surfed my whole life there was always an abundance of bikini clad hot women, so much so that they just become an important part of the senery, sorta like a stream bubbling thru the forest. But after moving north to the swell less barrier reef protected beaches, there seems to be a massive lack of them and I think maybee Im going thru with drawls that is all, Im hopeing my condition will pass in the next few days. Thank you for all your support in my trying times.

Blue, your plight has moved me to tears....really. Maybe we should establish some sort of relief fund?? :lol:

Well folks, following from 2 days of testing to see if us herpers actually do have any chance of finding love in the real world I have come to the conclusion that the APS Dating Forum is an absolute must. I have not had 1 single reply to my ad on RSVP. Perhaps I need the expert literary skills of Lily, Kersten and Dorian.

Kersten said:
Blue, your plight has moved me to tears....really. Maybe we should establish some sort of relief fund?? :lol:

His wife took care of that, 6 + 7 kids, remember :p

No Pete, you just need to put a pic of yourself in your profile... wearing a bikini of course...

Photo Posted. Most here will recognise it. At least it wont make the responses worse!!! Can't go below zero.

Perhaps you're looking at it the wrong way Wrasse......I think it's relief from the kids he's after! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back