APS get together Camping/picnic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where to have APS get together Camping/picnic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go camping, it will need to be in an area that has wireless broadband reception so I can moderate on my laptop in the evening.

LOL

:p

Hix

Most of the troublemakers will be there.

I think that we all will have great time like 2 years ago at Parko's place.
I hope that Bryony will not get to drunk on my firewater, and if she will, I hope that she will fall by mistake in to my tent.
I hope that we will have some nice herp walks and nobody get injury or alcohol poison.
Young people who do have problem with parents to get approval for camping, let me know and I will pm you my telephone for your parents to call me.
Or maybe Hix would be able to supervise also.

why not just organsize all 3 of them like a month apart or something

This is what camping is all about :) :)

Attachments

• 100_0731.jpg
    100_0731.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 100_0156.jpg
    100_0156.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_1048.jpg
    100_1048.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 100_1149.jpg
    100_1149.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 100_1175.jpg
    100_1175.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 121
Hey simone, last time I saw you (pete's place for a get-to-gether) , you were the wild party animal as I was pregnate, this time round I am free to drink eat and be merry and if all else fails drink some more!
Hehehehe...................

Doubt i'll camp over but i'll definately come down for the day...

Sounds like a blast - haven't been to Bent's Basin since my high school muck-up day ;) How far/long from Campbelltown area?

well the pick up from glenfield? how long would it take us to get here and is thee a ide back to glenfield if you camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back