APS get together Camping/picnic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where to have APS get together Camping/picnic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but is there a ride from glenfiel station to and from if ya camping? just awnser my question please

no i will be out drinkin the lot of ya

Gee you are so brave. Such a heroic attitude.
You must find first somebody over 18 who take you in young man.
With this type of remarks, I would be hesitant to do this my self.
I don't understand why young people think that excessive drinking is so clever.

sounds like a well bought up child, well educated as well. the future of aps is in good hands.
cheers.:)

I don't understand what this single young person have to do with future of APS.
Our site is here for over 5 years now and I don't think that single member from nearly 4000 have so much to do with our future.
Specially when he is still very young minor

lol but just tell me is there a ride from glenfield station to and from the place if ya camping

ummm, not volunteering anything, but im sure someone there would take ya hehehe

AAAAH AWESOME!!! I MIGHT HAVE MY NEW BIKE BY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! watch out! VROOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

LOL, no i was curious because i dont won't to sound horrible but if there not over 18 then i dont want the responsibility. I would hate to give the kid a lift somewhere and have their folks thinking i'll be looking out for them. I'm flat out looking after myself. If there not over 18 then i dont want or need the responsibility. Sorry.

Simone.

Last edited:
I am not a sore loser...but we won't be able to make it. We have been out the last two Sundays (1st one Macherps Show...second one Wirrimbirra Sanctuary). Just can't afford to take another whole day off as the animals need to be attended too.

A couple of hours at Kiama was OK...just can't afford a WHOLE day driving up to Sydney.

what about us queenslanders perhaps we could organise something up here too plenty of beaut places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back