Aps is making me loopy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Deville

Reaction score
Being on APS is great, a lot to learn and people to have a joke with, especially being into reptiles and everyone sharing the same interests all in one place and having access to very experienced herp keepers for info and a chat, you would't find that in your every day to day life or even uni for that matter, and different to facebook cos its more live chat and a special interest (Reptile wonderland for your mind), BUT, it might be just me but some days when im trying to get on with my day doing what i do with work or uni or even going out drinking with mates or what ever, some days i can't get APS out of my head if its like a conversation or a reply i had or going to give or waiting for one or just been on APS, sometimes having a conversation with someone or in class is hard cos my head is in APS and im distant to the conversation/lecture, this may be a serious problem for me if i don't learn to seperate the two worlds cos normally im good at that.

Does anyone else have this problem or is ASP just sending me loopy???

Hahahahahahaha my gosh yes. I go to a friend's place and tell them about APS like it's the latest sitcom.
My bf is so over snake stories, which thanks to APS are ENDLESS
love this place!!

Don't separate brother-amalgamate

check this out right, on the weekend heading down to byron, we had our own bus with all the crew, mates were playing a gig and running a muck like we do, bus picks me up, my head stil in APS, and thinking to myself, "you gotta shake this ASP crap out of your head man this is crazy", so eventually half way down to byron i managed to shake it as we started getting loose as you do, but still vulnerable, anyway great nite great gig, had lots a fun, nites over and were heading back to briz, everyones smashed talkin yellin crap, one of the boys yells out, "hows your snakes goin man", me with quick reply, "yeah good bro", me in my head sayin, "don't do it man, don't talk about snakes MF don't do it", and one of the girls on the bus goes, "oh my sisters got snakes, there jungle pythons", WT @#$% (i love jungles, its what i keep), even my mate that does the DERM wildlife licencing was on the bus was like "OH NO WHY DID YOU SAY THAT TO HIM", even he gets sick of hearing me talk about snakes, and it was all over from there, could't stop talking about snakes. LOL there i said it newtolovingsnakes!

this has become too much, im going loopy!

Last edited:
Being on APS is great, a lot to learn and people to have a joke with, especially being into reptiles and everyone sharing the same interests all in one place and having access to very experienced herp keepers for info and a chat, you would't find that in your every day to day life or even uni for that matter, and different to facebook cos its more live chat and a special interest (Reptile wonderland for your mind), BUT, it might be just me but some days when im trying to get on with my day doing what i do with work or uni or even going out drinking with mates or what ever, some days i can't get APS out of my head if its like a conversation or a reply i had or going to give or waiting for one or just been on APS, sometimes having a conversation with someone or in class is hard cos my head is in APS and im distant to the conversation/lecture, this may be a serious problem for me if i don't learn to seperate the two worlds cos normally im good at that.

Does anyone else have this problem or is ASP just sending me loopy???

Yeah mate your going coco bananas... walk away mate. It won't be long till your writing angry letters to Trolls on APS under a bare 10w reptile bulb late into the night with no other form of human contact. Once you start vocalising your arguments to the computer screen your too far gone.... walk away now.

well at least im not a crazy angry ASP person which helps haha, its obviously a strange psychological addiction but i still love ASP and its entertaining family!

It's done nothing to me :) Look, I'm perfectly normal :D

yeah totally lol, just that you don't have fear of "grass snakes", that thread was pretty entertaining venomoose, see this is why its addictive and watching people freak out is funny to me!

I love this site and most of the members, I was finding it almost an addiction. Specially when I was caring wayyyy too much about some members not liking my input. In the end I had to put a self imposed ban for 2 weeks on me logging into APS and now I limit my time on here, simply because at times when in a down phase of Bipolar I have a tendency to take comments to heart. It never ceases to amaze me how much I have learned off this site though :D I will confess to actually dreaming about being on APS and reading threads that dont quite make sense lol To be honest though, I cannot blame APS for being loopy....... I was born that way :p

hahaha without APS i would have had nothing to laugh about today!!!!

bel, cant post on the thread i want to, but You crack me up!!!

check this out right, on the weekend heading down to byron, we had our own bus with all the crew, mates were playing a gig and running a muck like we do, bus picks me up,

What's the name of the band? We were down there on the weekend, my bf played a gig...

Last edited:
Having a lack of fear of grass snakes is not related to aps..... I had that problem in the nineties

Mo wait for the possible evolution of APS in to a MMOG,you start as a newbie and have to gain experience as you level up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back