APS will close the door for while.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep they're full of nutritional goodness and good for stress relief and have extra VitaminD for added bone strength :roll:

Dont be jealous Shermy, you'll get your cheery popped eventually! :p :lol:

BROWNS said:
added bone strength

I thought people used that via...vi..viag.....ummmmm calcium for added bone strength.

And inny, any ideas when???? I cant wait any longer!!!! ;) LOL

All tickets sold out, bugger, with the help of some of simones freinds maybe it could become an anual APS event.?
We could park our semis in her garage, if it is big enough.

Lightin up the prudes, its a bit of HALMLESS fun for christ sake. Lifes to short.!!
Rob

Couldn't agree more. :D:D:D

hugsta said:
All tickets sold out, bugger, with the help of some of simones freinds maybe it could become an anual APS event.?
We could park our semis in her garage, if it is big enough.

LMAO, thats Gold!!!!!

Yes,sherm huggys hot tonight, maybe because it could be all over tomorrow.
I want my mommy.

OH I DON`T THINK I CAN LAST A DAY WITHOUT APS LET ALONE A WHOLE WEEK.I ENJOY THE SITE AND IAM SORRY THAT PEOPLE CAN BE SO NASTY.TYOUR SITE HAS HELPED ME ALOT ALL THE POSTER HAVE BEEN GREAT.COME BACK QUICK.

well what i have just read has made even me angry. here slatey is telling us he is shutting the site down for a week because of behavior problems. and low and behold in the same topic people are fighting. :roll:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL? :?: :?:

slatey if you read this i 100% behind you

some people just don't learn :x :x

Wrasse said:
Sh*tfights are going to happen, regardless of what you do to try and stop it. You will never moderate to anyones satisfaction and to be honest, I personally like a little bone of contention every now and again. At least this isn't one of those 'pat on the back' feel good sites that makes you want to throw up when you visit it.

Why not create an unmoderated forum. Give it a funky name add a heap of disclaimers and let all hell break loose in there. Add a couple of rules: Each thread gets deleted after a week of running. Subjects discussed in this forum don't get taken out and aired in other forums.

That way, those who don't want to see, don't have to look, threads that get hijacked and turned into nastiness can be split and the nasty bits tucked away and everyone gets to see who hangs out there most often and why.

Hey, I bags a seat in the front row to watch the antics in there !! :D

If this thread is anything to go by, this forum already exists! ;)

So, if you can send a load of pms just before the site goes down. Wouldnt that be infuriating. You get the notice that there is a pm for you and you cant access it for a week. who could it be, is it important, oh my god they have the snake for me and if I dont get back they are going to sell it. Argh!

I don't know what all the fuss is about, this isn't the first time a thread has gone into a new tangent, nothing ever stays on topic no matter how much you try. And as long as it is all in a bit of fun I don't know what the problem is. There is so much dribble on here it isn't funny, so why whinge about it, it won't change. It is the way APS has been for ages and will be for ages to come.

Hey, I bags a seat in the front row to watch the antics in there !!

Why watch wrasse? It's much more fun to play the game...... ;-) :D :D

god only knows. hey anybody knowtice that with sdaji's long hair he could be jesus!?!?

Don't let his head swell anymore than it is.......LOL ;-):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back